Surreal Forums
Dailies / Weeklies / Monthlies - Printable Version

+- Surreal Forums (https://board.clansurreal.com)
+-- Forum: RuneScape (https://board.clansurreal.com/forum-8.html)
+--- Forum: RuneScape Discussion (https://board.clansurreal.com/forum-9.html)
+---- Forum: Archive (https://board.clansurreal.com/forum-212.html)
+---- Thread: Dailies / Weeklies / Monthlies (/thread-6805.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: Dailies / Weeklies / Monthlies - AlchemyHawk - 2014-05-01

Personally I hometele to burthorpe to hand in my challenge, go to the mine and get copper/tin (1), smith it into bronze knives (2), kill a cow with knives (3/4), kill a cow barehanded on controlled (5/6/7), go down pick a flax (8), fish a crayfish (9), cut down two trees (10), fletch one log (11), light a bonfire and cook the crayfish (12/13), lay down a bird snare (i keep one with me but you can get one from the hunter guy there for free), run up and turn my flax into a bowstring (14), go check on the snare (15), bury the bones from the snare (16), go right and get a herb from the herb guy and clean it (17), steal from the pompous merchant (18), release a clockwork mouse and pick it up (19) and teleport to varrock (20).
Then I buy battlestaves from Naff and get my reward right next to him from Xuan.

RE: Dailies / Weeklies / Monthlies - Jack - 2014-05-01

(2014-05-01 13:28:15)AlchemyHawk Wrote:  Personally I hometele to burthorpe to hand in my challenge, go to the mine and get copper/tin (1), smith it into bronze knives (2), kill a cow with knives (3/4), kill a cow barehanded on controlled (5/6/7), go down pick a flax (8), fish a crayfish (9), cut down two trees (10), fletch one log (11), light a bonfire and cook the crayfish (12/13), lay down a bird snare (i keep one with me but you can get one from the hunter guy there for free), run up and turn my flax into a bowstring (14), go check on the snare (15), bury the bones from the snare (16), go right and get a herb from the herb guy and clean it (17), steal from the pompous merchant (18), release a clockwork mouse and pick it up (19) and teleport to varrock (20).
Then I buy battlestaves from Naff and get my reward right next to him from Xuan.

#Mr Efficient

RE: Dailies / Weeklies / Monthlies - Downfall - 2014-05-01

(2014-05-01 13:28:15)AlchemyHawk Wrote:  Personally I hometele to burthorpe to hand in my challenge, go to the mine and get copper/tin (1), smith it into bronze knives (2), kill a cow with knives (3/4), kill a cow barehanded on controlled (5/6/7), go down pick a flax (8), fish a crayfish (9), cut down two trees (10), fletch one log (11), light a bonfire and cook the crayfish (12/13), lay down a bird snare (i keep one with me but you can get one from the hunter guy there for free), run up and turn my flax into a bowstring (14), go check on the snare (15), bury the bones from the snare (16), go right and get a herb from the herb guy and clean it (17), steal from the pompous merchant (18), release a clockwork mouse and pick it up (19) and teleport to varrock (20).

It's like a well-choreographed dance routine. Smooth!

RE: Dailies / Weeklies / Monthlies - Destriant - 2014-05-01

Nice guide, my quickest time for Jack of Trades is 1 minute 27 seconds from activation to collecting the reward :O

RE: Dailies / Weeklies / Monthlies - nP Predator - 2014-05-03

Distriant, your post made me think of doing the fastest possible jack of trades attempt that i could possibly do. if you are interested i was able to cut down my run to only 31 seconds on my second attempt. I would be able to cut it down even more if i am able to practice at it. if you are intrested you can find the video of the run here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YmZvIPUO-bM&feature=youtu.be
I want to see if any can beat me Tongue
(its only the 10 skill one though)

RE: Dailies / Weeklies / Monthlies - Portus - 2014-06-04

Thanks everyone who posted Jack of Trades suggestions, I was struggling to get all the way to 20 when I first came back!

I've just updated the guide to account for changes to the game since I wrote this/incorporating things which I've learnt since:
  • Agoroth added.
  • Bork added (improved rewards due to the newest quest).
  • Cabbage Punch Bonanza added.
  • Seasonals/Jack of Trades/Div Locations/Ports slightly updated.
  • Grammar & tone adjusted.

RE: Dailies / Weeklies / Monthlies - Cormag - 2014-06-04

Thanks for the update! bookmarked.

RE: Dailies / Weeklies / Monthlies - Jerome - 2014-06-08

This is a brilliant list! Thanks so much for your time and effort in creating it.

RE: Dailies / Weeklies / Monthlies - 1st Princess - 2018-04-03

Gravedig! Sorry, but thank you for this guide! I've been looking for a guide will all the D&D's and their description all in one place. smile

RE: Dailies / Weeklies / Monthlies - Mini Kniight - 2018-05-08

Just giving my contribute since this guide is a few years old. All the in-depth info can be found on Runewikia. Also feel free to ask anything.

Dailies:

- Warbands (join a fc, they can be found on the d&d part of the rsof)
- Cache
- Sinkholes
- Daily Challenges (Most important ones are dungeoneering, crafting, smithing)
- Ports
- Arc Contracts (1 Div spot with energy gathering scrimshaw is enough for all contracts)
- Vis Wax (use !vis on #runeinfo on discord for combo. 99 rc cape gives the last rune for you)
- Shop Run (Runes, Feathers, Broad Arrowheads) *Prices may change, check which items give profit
- Slayer Mask (Abyssal Demons/Dark Beast) Easy Points
- Reaper Task
- Trees/Herb Runs
- Sandstones
- Crystal tree
- Motherlode Maw
- Cabbage Facepunch Bonanza (Only do it for the double points daily and until you get herbicide and farm outfit)

Weeklies:

- Meg (on PoP) Can find all the answers here: http://runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Meg
- Penguins
- Tears of Guthix
- Agoroth
- Circus
- Shattered Worlds (Gold Tier Challenge)
- Familiarisation

Monthlies:

- Statues
- Troll Invasion
- Giant Oyster
- Premier Vip Vault