Fight for Surreal's Top Skiller!
Thread Closed 

Ok its pretty obvious I should it by total experience haha. I will take the vote down.
By the way I have decided to make the 07 list a top 7. This is just due to less people playing, since the whole point of the lists are the competition and exclusiveness I feel like this will make it better. I am also taking out the 10-15 on the regular list simply due to the time it will take writing all these now haha.
[Image: 7gfS0.png]
[Image: W_aldo.png]

"If everybody helps his neighbour then who needs help?"

Member of the Year - Member of the Month - TOTM Winner - Fight for Surreal's Top Skiller

(2013-03-01 03:08:50)Meg Wrote:  the real runescape top 10 is by total lvls, but I feel it should be by experience, anyone can get to maxed lvl but not everyone can get billions of xp - thats true dedication so my vote goes to total experience, there are lvl 3 or whatever the heck they are now on eoc with more xp than most maxed players.

I meant Micah's real Runescape top 10 silly <3
Kind of a bummer seeing the 10-15 go away but understandable since you're going to try writing two lists every week.

Have fun :p
[Image: Vf5Ok.png]
[Image: k00kmf.png]
[Image: Dreggstar.png]
"... is driving me mad. The images are broken. GOOD GOD FIX IT LOLOL "
http://crystalmathlabs.com/tracker/index.php
Another tracking site btw, more people on it and better looking IMO. Too late to use this week for 07 scape, but please sign up there for future usage. Thanks! smile

Member of the Year - Member of the Month - TOTM Winner - Fight for Surreal's Top Skiller

Alright, got tracker for that, although, as stated in another topic, '07 was just another game for me, and I have basically already replaced it entirely with another one. Lol
[Image: Dreggstar.png]
"... is driving me mad. The images are broken. GOOD GOD FIX IT LOLOL "
Sadly this week we say goodbye to Justin/Portus. Sad He has been on the list ever since it's creation, starting in 8th place at a mere 501M xp. He has over doubled his xp in that time and rose to 3rd place, inspiring us all and taking the most xp gained in the top 10 last year. Thanks for all your hard work Justin, it will be hard for any of us to live up to your reputation!

[Image: UAwB7.png]

1.) Random Dandy (@Random Dandy@) : 1,731M xp (+0.7M).

James did get on much this week, when he did he trained a varitey of skills getting small chunks of xp in each. He should be careful, Robert is less than 100M behind him!

2.) Robert B (@Robert B@) : 1648M xp (+7.2M).

A good week for Robert even with playing a lot of 07 scape, he got over 7M total experience! He did his regular farming runs and dungeoneering challenges for 1.3M and 1.2M in those respective skills. He also got a lot of woodcutting done, I am guessing on ivy while playing 07. He got 3.6M xp in that skill! Lets hope he continues this good work!

3.) Wicked Cj13 (@Wicked Cj13@) : 1089M xp (+0.9M).

CJ did not get a lot done this week, probably because he is spending all his time on 07 scape. He still got around to doing some dg challenges though for 700K in that skill. It does not look like he will be gaining much more xp anytime soon.

4.) PneFC (@PneFC@) : 880M xp (+0M).

Inactive (playing 07 scape).

5.) Dan Dreams (@Danny@) : 851M xp (+3.5M).

Danneh boi is back! Glad to have him working on some nice xp gains again. He worked on several different skills this week, getting gains in thieving (991K), mining (356K), slayer (110K) and those combat skills that go with it, among others. It will be interesting to see what he has in store for the future, he also did some PvM against saradomin today too!

6.) of NO0bs (@Meg@) : 824M xp (+1.9M).

Meg is still trucking along, pretty busy in real life but with the damage from snakes in pyramind plunder being severely reduced she is working on 200m thieving again. She managed 1.6M experience this week, putting her at 76.8% of the way there, lets go Meg!

7.) Divine Nro (@Angus@) : 819M xp (+5.4M).

Angus has gots his new modem, meaning he can Xbox + runescapes at the same time, woo! He had decent gains this week with 5.4M total experience earned, primarily in cooking (2.3M) and firemaking (1.6M). Lets hope to see more of this from him, at his current pace he could pass up Meg in a couple weeks for his #6 spot again!

8.) L Zephyr L (@l Zephyr l@) : 621M xp (+3.1M).

A good week for Zephyr who maintained a balance between gains on 07 scape and on RsHD, he got over 3M experience this week. He was mostly working on slayer, getting 135K xp in that skill which also got him a bunch of combat xp. He also got 450K prayer xp, likely from the World Wakes quest considering its perfect amount. Good to see him continuing on with skilling post max!

9.) Lexx (@Lexy@) : 505M xp (+9.7M).

A great week for Lexy who finally broke onto the scene this week with Alex/Justin stepping down from the clan. She took our top gainer with nearly 10M total experience gained! She was beasting out dungeoneering with 8.3M xp in that skill. She is quite near to level 120 and could hit it in a couple of weeks. She also broke the 500M total xp milestone too, congratz to her! It will be interesting to see what she trains after that!

10.) Dreggstar (@Dreggstar@) : 497M xp (+5.3M).

A very good week for Dreggstar who got much more experience than his usual pace, breaking the 5M mark! He too mostly focused on dungeoneering and managed to get 3.7M experience in that skill. He is still 5 levels off 120 though, a long trek ahead! He is nearing the 500M total xp milestone too, hopefully he should hit that in a week or two.

Currently #11: Narccius: 471M XP

Top 10 Totals

This week the Top 10 Gained; 37.7M Combined Experience. Which is an average of 3.8M Experience per person.

The previous time, the Top 10 Gained; 76.5M Combined Experience. Which is an average of 7.7M Experience per person.

[Image: rslogo3.gif]

[Image: xZYIv.png]

1.) Exbajalator (@Exbajalator@) : 2,890K xp (+2.0M).

Topping our first list is Brock, who is has been beasting it out in 07 scape! He unlike most people has been primarily focused only one skill this week; runecrafting. He is currently level 81 and on the front page for that skill, with 2M xp gained in it! That would be a good week for RsHD haha. I am expecting him to continue on with it for several weeks to come, bank is to be made!

2.) Nz 07 (@Robert B@) : 2,882K xp (+1.2M).

Close behind Brock in our #2 spot is Robert, who is currently second in both lists haha. He got XP in many different skills this week, his biggest gains however were 694K cooking xp, 103K fishing xp and 117K magic xp! Currently he is working on barrows glvoes and 84 magic, and he has a plan for bank to be made too!

3.) Pne 07 (@PneFC@) : 2,708K xp (+1.7M).

Not far behind either of those above him is Jack in 3rd place this week. He primarily focused on slayer this week, with a nice 208K xp in that skill! This also got him 355K hitpoints xp, 90K defence xp, 176K attack xp and 923K strength xp. Not sure of his plans at the moment, but it is likely he will keep on slaying!

4.) Wicked Cj13 (@Wicked Cj13@) : 1,521K xp (+719K).

Our resident miner here has taken his skills down to 07 scape, and gotten 4th place on this list in the process. He primarily focused on mining (of course) this week with 645K xp gained in that skill. With 200M mining xp in RsHD, 99 in 07 wouldn't surprise me haha, he is certainly making quite good progress on runite ore atm!

5.) Rinaldi (@Rinaldi@) : 1,109K xp (+273K).

Rinaldi has broken the 1M total xp mark this week in 07 scape, getting him 5th place on our list this week. He got experience in several different skills this week with some slayer, crafting, fishing/cooking among other things. It is good to see him active again, and hopefully more where that came from!

6.) L Zephyr L (@l Zephyr l@) : 568K xp (+257K).

Zephyr has been playing a decent amount of 07 scape and got over 500K xp from skills so far, landing him in 6th place. He too trained several different things this week, he got 12K slayer xp and combat gains with that, 28K thieving xp and some others.

7.) Narccius (@Narccius@) : 410K xp (+117K).

Though he isn't quite into the RsHD top 10, Stan has taken the 7th place spot for 07 scape this week! He trained some different skills this week, his biggest gains were in fishing/cooking with 42/43K xp gained those skills! Who knows what is to come from him, though I expect some slayer in the future.
Currently #8: Mr Atticus: 365K XP

Top 7 Totals

This week the Top 7 Gained; 6,266K Combined Experience. Which is an average of 895K Experience per person.

The previous time, the Top 7 Gained; --- Combined Experience. Which is an average of --- Experience per person.

Note: If you should be on this list, and are not, or have any other questions/concerns, please contact me in private message at @AlchemyHawk@.

Seeing this has made me want to overtake Meg! Biggrin Currently moving house so might not have internet for 3-5 days. Thanks for the update Micah! <3
[Image: angusmotm.png]
Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny.
Challenge Accepted!
[Image: pmRHyWO.png]
[Image: user1-dark.png][Image: user1-dark.png]
Feel free to contact me any time about anything Biggrin <3 
Thanks for the update Biggrin

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pickpocketing in Ardougne - A Surreal Story xSwanQueenx 9 6,731 2016-01-11 16:48:00
Last Post: iR Shad
  How to make a skiller? Ava 1 2,843 2014-08-22 22:32:57
Last Post: Cormag
  birthright fight Bug 6 5,603 2013-10-03 18:22:36
Last Post: Trey-
  Spot the Surreal Member! Meg 66 35,377 2012-04-27 22:52:55
Last Post: Witch
  Answered F2P Skiller Advice Nordic 3 3,812 2012-03-21 03:21:28
Last Post: Shay