Fight for Surreal's Top Skiller!
Thread Closed 

Thanks for the update Bug! Doing an awesome job btw! love it smile
~Rinaldi//Dom~
Have a visit of my Farming Goal thread!
[Image: Signature-1.png]
Thank you so much Brian! Missed reading these and feeling good about my gains Tongue

5 more clicks guys! http://runetrack.com/profile.php?user=lucky+at+pvm
[Image: angusmotm.png]
Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny.
1 more view to go Biggrin
Done and viewed smile
~Rinaldi//Dom~
Have a visit of my Farming Goal thread!
[Image: Signature-1.png]
Viewed Biggrin
Thanks for the update Bug!
Ily bug, ty for update
Wow looks great Bug! <3 Thanks a lot for doing this haha, and the XP milestone looks godo too.
Btw do people read this off the front page usually? I don't mind copying it over, just wondering if people usually actually do that.
[Image: 7gfS0.png]
[Image: W_aldo.png]

"If everybody helps his neighbour then who needs help?"

Member of the Year - Member of the Month - TOTM Winner - Fight for Surreal's Top Skiller

(2013-04-07 19:58:53)AlchemyHawk Wrote:  Wow looks great Bug! <3 Thanks a lot for doing this haha, and the XP milestone looks godo too.
Btw do people read this off the front page usually? I don't mind copying it over, just wondering if people usually actually do that.

Thanks!

I don't usually check the first page personally but figured since the milestone chart isn't done every update it'd probably be the only thing worth copying over smile
[Image: Vf5Ok.png]
[Image: k00kmf.png]
[Image: UAwB7.png]

Hello! Due to Micah's hectic real life at the moment I will be helping him out by doing the top 10 until he finds the time again. Enjoy!

1.) Random Dandy (@Random Dandy@) : 1,746M xp (+838K).

Jame's wasn't able to play very much this week only gaining 838K, he managed to gain 213k fletching and a 166k magic gain. Maybe we'll see him push out some gains with Robert coming up from second but if life keeps him busy we'll probably be seeing a top rank change sometime very soon.

2.) Robert B (@Robert B@) : 1726M xp (+23.2M).

Rob had an amazing week gaining over half of what he had gained in the latest 3 week update! He managed to rock out over 23m experience this week giving him the second top gainer this week. Gaining 7.8m in both defence and magic, he also had a 5.1m hitpoints gain and a little over 1m in dungeon. Looking at today's gains which would go towards the next update he his still going strong and I see him taking number 1 by next update unless James is able to get on.

3.) Wicked Cj13 (@Wicked Cj13@) : 1093M xp (+1.4M).

Wicked was able to knock out 1.4m this week, 1.1m of that coming from dungeon challenges and the rest from skills associated with such dungeons.

4.) PneFC (@PneFC@) : 880M xp (+0M).

Inactive on EOC.

5.) Dan Dreams (@Danny@) : 866M xp (+3M).

Dan was able to hop on and gain 3m exp this week. 1.5m of that going towards firemake, he also had a 385k gain in agility and 358k in mining. It was enough to hold off Angus for this week but just barely!

6.)Divine Nro (@Angus@) : 863M xp (+9M).

Angus managed to gain 9m exp this week. 2.7m of which finished his 200m cooking goal, Congrats! He also pushed out a 4m gain in dungeon and a 1.9m gain in firemake. It'll be interesting to see if Dan tries to hold him off from 5th spot for another week or if Angus will overtake his experience.

7.)Rinaldi(@Rinaldi@) : 854m xp (+3.8m).

Rinaldi really farmed it up this week gaining 3.4m exp there and 3.8m overall. It'll be awhile for anyone to catch him from below being he has over a 200m lead on Zeph but with some training if he has the time we could see him move up in the future.

8.) L Zephyr L (@l Zephyr l@) : 626M xp (+255K).

Zeph wasn't very active in EOC this week only gaining 255k exp.

9.) Lucky At Pvm (@Oberst@) : 558M xp (24.8M).

Phil managed to pull out the top gainer this week gaining an impressive 24.8m exp. 22.3m of which was in dungeon during his goal to get 120 and comp cape, all of which during the clan's swc! As of the cutoff for this update he didn't quite have 2496 total but he has finished that now, Congrats! The rest of his gains where spread across the skills associated with dungeoning. With Zeph not playing EOC very much at all we could see Phil moving up on the list if he keeps at the training but I'm not sure what his goals are for after comp cape.

10.) Dreggstar (@Dreggstar@) : 541M xp (11.7M).

Due to Meg leaving the clan we now have Dreggstar back in the top 10 again! He managed to rock out 11.7m this week, 10.3m of that going towards dungeon also achieving him 120 dungeon and 2496 total this week! Congrats! He's 17m behind 9th place but again, not sure what his goals are now so any rank changes are up in the air!

Currently #11: : Narccius 478M XP (+1M)

Top 10 Totals

This week the Top 10 Gained; 77.9M Combined Experience. Which is an average of 7.8M Experience per person.

The previous time, the Top 10 Gained; 126.6M Combined Experience. Which is an average of 12.66M Experience per person.

Note: If you should be on this list, and are not, or have any other questions/concerns, please contact me in private message at @Bug@.
[Image: Vf5Ok.png]
[Image: k00kmf.png]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pickpocketing in Ardougne - A Surreal Story xSwanQueenx 9 6,731 2016-01-11 16:48:00
Last Post: iR Shad
  How to make a skiller? Ava 1 2,843 2014-08-22 22:32:57
Last Post: Cormag
  birthright fight Bug 6 5,603 2013-10-03 18:22:36
Last Post: Trey-
  Spot the Surreal Member! Meg 66 35,377 2012-04-27 22:52:55
Last Post: Witch
  Answered F2P Skiller Advice Nordic 3 3,812 2012-03-21 03:21:28
Last Post: Shay