Eight

285,706 XP

Nine

2,631,306 XP

Ten

483,630 XP

[Image: xZYIv.png]
1.) @Random Dandy@; Random Dandy

This week, @Random Dandy@ had a decent week, gaining just shy of 5 million experience. Most of his experience seems to be focused on the newly released bonfire update, bringing him past 35 million firemaking experience. I suspect he might continue doing this, as it is quite easy experience for him. He obtained 20 million base since the last time we spoke of him, which is a great achievement in it's self.

This week @Rinaldi@ continued what seems to be an inactivity streak, gaining only experience in a few skills, of which the majority was dedicated to mining.

3.) @Portus@; Portus

This week @Portus@ was our largest gainer once again, achieving just over 8 million experience. He was also the only individual to gain experience in every skill, but a large majority of which was dedicated to his defense and ranged training. He seems to be continually getting a substantial amount of experience, and I figure it won't be long before he surpasses Rinaldi at the current rate.

4.) @Jay@; Jaybear

@Jay@ was our second highest gainer this week, obtaining just under 6 million experience. A lot of this experience was allotted to, no surprise, runecrafting and farming. It seems as though he will soon be closing in on the max cape, with only a few more skills remaining.

This week, @Angus@ seemed to have been focused on training only runecrafting, leading me to believe that he will soon achieve 99 in the skill.

6.) @l Zephyr l@; L Zephyr L

@l Zephyr L@ seems to have slowed down these past few weeks since he's maxed. Gaining a majority of his experience in mining by no doubt maxing his citadel cap. Perhaps this is only a small break for him after maxing out, and we will see him once again with nice gains.

This week, @Exbajalator@ seemed to have followed the curve of the recently maxed players, and not gained a lot of experience overall. Training mostly runecrafting, it is only speculation what he might be up to.

This week, as he studies abroad, @Walterc69@ gained only a small bit of experience, and tried out the new bonfires as it seems. Hopefully he will put up some great gains when he gets back.

A newcomer in the Top 10, @Dreggstar@ gained a decent amount of experience this week. But his focuses seem to be placed around Dungeoneering, Runecrafting, and Construction. It's possible that he might use this new opportunity to propel himself and takeover his 8th place contender while he is away, but we shall have to see.

Another newcomer, @Darkxrox@ took it nice and slow this week, focusing mainly on one of his lower skills of agility. It also seems he might obtain 99 Runecrafting very shortly.

Out of Top 10.) @Lexy@; L ex

This week, once again, we chose @Lexy@ as our 'Out of the Top 10 Gainer'. This week @Lexy@ had a nice week, focusing on defense and runecrafting mainly. She is not far behind entering the Top 10 at this point, and I feel she will find herself in the 10th position quite soon.

Top 10 Totals

This week the Top 10 Gained; 25,792,170 Combined Experience. Which is an average of 2,579,217 Experience per person. Not bad!

The previous time, the Top 10 Gained; 34,938,993 Combined Experience, which is an average of 3,493,899 Experience per person.

Note: If you should be on this list, and are not, please contact me in private message at @Pulsar@.
1/99 RuneCrafting
[Image: Ez9Z]
[Image: F8Cs]
[Image: Gtmt]
We must strive to reach the simplicity that lies beyond sophistication.
[Image: SKPQd.gif]
Got my eyes on that #3 spot
"Men have called me mad, but the question is not yet settled
whether madness is or is not the loftiest intelligence whether
all that is profound does not spring from disease of thought
from moods of mind exalted at the expense of general intellect"

[Image: annie_league_of_legends_signature_by_chi...4ylyti.png]

[Image: L7adChF.png]

Welldone Dandy Biggrin
[Image: dNcMZ.png]
ty for the update!
Thanks for the update and the thread is looking spectacular! Wub
First post has been updated.
[Image: 7gfS0.png]
[Image: W_aldo.png]

"If everybody helps his neighbour then who needs help?"

Member of the Year - Member of the Month - TOTM Winner - Fight for Surreal's Top Skiller

Thanks for the update smile Also would it be possible to make the font slightly bigger? It's a bit hard to see Tongue
[Image: angusmotm.png]
Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny.
Great read as usual =) I know for a fact Brock is playing Diablo 3 as is always on when I play lol
Me behave? Seriously? As a child I saw Tarzan almost naked, Cinderella arrived home from a party after midnight, Pinocchio told lies, Aladin was a thief, Batman drove over 200 miles an hour, Snow White lived in a house with seven men, Popeye smoked a pipe and had tattoos, Pac man ran around to digital music while eating pills that enhanced his performance, and Shaggy and Scooby were mystery solving hippies who always had the munchies. The fault is not mine!
Thanks for the read RF.. great as always. Good job to everyone who is up there on the list. I feel some rank shifts coming up this next week!
[Image: pmRHyWO.png]
[Image: user1-dark.png][Image: user1-dark.png]
Feel free to contact me any time about anything Biggrin <3 
<333 ty
[Image: random-dandy.png][Image: jamessigsss.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pickpocketing in Ardougne - A Surreal Story xSwanQueenx 9 6,731 2016-01-11 16:48:00
Last Post: iR Shad
  How to make a skiller? Ava 1 2,843 2014-08-22 22:32:57
Last Post: Cormag
  birthright fight Bug 6 5,603 2013-10-03 18:22:36
Last Post: Trey-
  Spot the Surreal Member! Meg 66 35,377 2012-04-27 22:52:55
Last Post: Witch
  Answered F2P Skiller Advice Nordic 3 3,812 2012-03-21 03:21:28
Last Post: Shay