Fight for Surreal's Top Skiller!
Thread Closed 

(2012-06-05 03:12:40)AlchemyHawk Wrote:  Thanks for the update Zach. Biggrin
Big congratulations to Lexy for finally making it onto this list!!

Now it is my turn to start the trek to the top. Grin

hey now........ I told you all it would happen.
[Image: FV39kOB.gif]
Good job everyone, a good read as always smile
[Image: Vf5Ok.png]
[Image: k00kmf.png]
Yay have made it onto top ten =P Good read as always!!

Maybe this will pull me back from Diablo 3
Me behave? Seriously? As a child I saw Tarzan almost naked, Cinderella arrived home from a party after midnight, Pinocchio told lies, Aladin was a thief, Batman drove over 200 miles an hour, Snow White lived in a house with seven men, Popeye smoked a pipe and had tattoos, Pac man ran around to digital music while eating pills that enhanced his performance, and Shaggy and Scooby were mystery solving hippies who always had the munchies. The fault is not mine!
Thanks for the upd8. I really have my eyes on that #3 spot but I'm over 150m experience away.

Oh well, as long as I'm ahead of Lex that's all that matters =>
"Men have called me mad, but the question is not yet settled
whether madness is or is not the loftiest intelligence whether
all that is profound does not spring from disease of thought
from moods of mind exalted at the expense of general intellect"

[Image: annie_league_of_legends_signature_by_chi...4ylyti.png]

[Image: L7adChF.png]

(2012-06-05 03:05:54)Pulsar Wrote:  She is not far behind rank 8, so maybe soon we will see her advance even further.

Might happen too. Guess we shall see Tongue

Been a slow few weeks for me, actually. But should get back into the groove soon.
[Image: Dreggstar.png]
"... is driving me mad. The images are broken. GOOD GOD FIX IT LOLOL "
Meg will be back this upcoming week, which means she will be 4th and everyone except the top 3 will be bumped down a spot. Tongue

Sorry stan! Sad But we couldn't really let Mario get close to this list, that is just an embarrassment, which is the true reason Meg came back. Grin
[Image: 7gfS0.png]
[Image: W_aldo.png]

"If everybody helps his neighbour then who needs help?"

Member of the Year - Member of the Month - TOTM Winner - Fight for Surreal's Top Skiller

(2012-06-06 21:00:11)AlchemyHawk Wrote:  Meg will be back this upcoming week, which means she will be 4th and everyone except the top 3 will be bumped down a spot. Tongue

Sorry stan! Sad But we couldn't really let Mario get close to this list, that is just an embarrassment, which is the true reason Meg came back. Grin

LMAO Harsh!
Meg is coming back which means Lex will get knocked out of the top 10 again. WOOHOO>
"Men have called me mad, but the question is not yet settled
whether madness is or is not the loftiest intelligence whether
all that is profound does not spring from disease of thought
from moods of mind exalted at the expense of general intellect"

[Image: annie_league_of_legends_signature_by_chi...4ylyti.png]

[Image: L7adChF.png]

(2012-06-06 21:21:50)Jay Wrote:  Meg is coming back which means Lex will get knocked out of the top 10 again. WOOHOO>
Nah, Lexy is #9 atm, she will go to #10. Tongue
[Image: 7gfS0.png]
[Image: W_aldo.png]

"If everybody helps his neighbour then who needs help?"

Member of the Year - Member of the Month - TOTM Winner - Fight for Surreal's Top Skiller

No I get knocked out of top ten Sad
Me behave? Seriously? As a child I saw Tarzan almost naked, Cinderella arrived home from a party after midnight, Pinocchio told lies, Aladin was a thief, Batman drove over 200 miles an hour, Snow White lived in a house with seven men, Popeye smoked a pipe and had tattoos, Pac man ran around to digital music while eating pills that enhanced his performance, and Shaggy and Scooby were mystery solving hippies who always had the munchies. The fault is not mine!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pickpocketing in Ardougne - A Surreal Story xSwanQueenx 9 6,731 2016-01-11 16:48:00
Last Post: iR Shad
  How to make a skiller? Ava 1 2,843 2014-08-22 22:32:57
Last Post: Cormag
  birthright fight Bug 6 5,603 2013-10-03 18:22:36
Last Post: Trey-
  Spot the Surreal Member! Meg 66 35,377 2012-04-27 22:52:55
Last Post: Witch
  Answered F2P Skiller Advice Nordic 3 3,812 2012-03-21 03:21:28
Last Post: Shay