Fight for Surreal's Top Skiller!
Thread Closed 

Thanks Angus! Always love reading these Biggrin
(2012-08-05 08:54:13)Nick Wrote:  Thanks Angus for the update, this was a nice surprise as I wasn't expecting it. Great work everyone who is up there. And for those people not on there (like myself) keep at it and see if you can beat the people who are up there Biggrin

Lmao Nick, I was up there. Now I have no motivation to try and get back in the top 10 XD
[Image: FV39kOB.gif]
Thanks for the update Angus <3
Adventurer's Log | Exp Tracker | Goals & Achievements
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." - Mark Twain
Thanks for the update. Watching the Olympics is taking a lot of my time Tongue
[Image: Dreggstar.png]
"... is driving me mad. The images are broken. GOOD GOD FIX IT LOLOL "
Wow nice job on this update Angus, thanks for the unexpected cover. Wub
[Image: 7gfS0.png]
[Image: W_aldo.png]

"If everybody helps his neighbour then who needs help?"

Member of the Year - Member of the Month - TOTM Winner - Fight for Surreal's Top Skiller

Thanks for the update Angus. <3

Didn't get to play for 5 days so I probably won't get in to the top 10 this week, next week though... Wink
[Image: d9XeE71336709893.gif]

[Image: SRL_Fear.png][Image: fear.png]

[Image: k2o37l.jpg]
Thanks Angus (and Return Fate for Angus's blurb Wink) for another entertaining and voyeristic look at what our top skillers are up to.

It's lovely to see Alex and Stan champing at the bit for a place in the top 10! GoodGood
Quote:
What is the point of being an adult , if you can't be childish sometimes.
--Tom Baker as The Fourth Doctor

[Image: UAwB7.png]

1.) Random Dandy (@Random Dandy@) : 1,446M xp (+7.8M).

A good week for James, with gains slightly higher than last weeks. As usual he focused on firemaking, gaining over 5.9m experience in that skill. Also as usual he gained several lower xp amounts in other skills, the highest this week being 580K agility, 357K crafting and 190K strength experience. He is closing in on 100M firemaking experience and should get it within 2 weeks, will he continue all the way to a 4th 200M skill?

Coming milestones: 25M Prayer xp, 25M Construction xp, 25M Crafting xp, 25M Agility xp.

2.) Wicked Cj13 (@Wicked Cj13@) : 922M xp (+13.5M).

Our 2nd biggest gainer this week, CJ decided to ditch agility to cook up a storm for the cooking competition going on. He gained 12.3M xp in that skill, very nice indeed! He also got 446K fishing xp and 1010K runecrafting xp. Next week I expect to see a bit more cooking gains, then back to the course to finish off 30M agility experience.

Coming milestones: 20M Crafting xp, 60M Smithing xp, 30M Thieving xp, 50M Farming xp, 20M Herblore xp.

3.) Rinaldi (@Rinaldi@) : 820M xp (+0M).

Sadly Rinaldi has been very busy irl and did not gain any experience this week. Sad

Coming milestones: 20M Fishing xp, 25M Agility xp.

4.) Portus (@Portus@) : 816M xp (+12.2M).

A pretty good week for Justin with over 12M experience. I think he is still working because even though his gains are good, he is cooking a lot and they would be higher otherwise. He gained 8.3M cooking xp, 615K dungeoneering xp, and 575K magic xp which I expect means he is still money making at glacors. I assume the cooking xp will stop after the swc, so who knows what he will train after, maybe firemaking or dg.

Coming milestones: 25M Summoning xp.

5.) of NO0bs (@Meg@) : 650M xp (+9.2M).

Another good week for Meg who continued to cook away and got 8.7M experience in that skill! I do not think she is even competing in the SWC though, so she will probably continuance with her cook gains next week. She also had some minor gains including 194K thieving xp and 118K dungeoneeriong xp (!?!).

Coming milestones: 30M Hitpoints xp.

6.) Divine Nro (@Angus@) : 586M xp (+14.5M).

Angus had a very good week and took the top gainer for the first time in awhile! He followed the trend of cooking gains as he works his way towards 200M xp in that skill and competed in the swc, gaining 12.8M experience this week in that skill! He also did a little bit of dungeoneering with 651K xp in that skill and 232k herblore xp. All these gains put him past Jaybear and brought him back to the 6th spot. He doesn't seem to be looking back either with lots of cooking to go.

Coming milestones: 20M Defence xp.

7.) Jaybear (@Jay@) : 581M xp (+6.2M).

A great week for Jaybear though sadly that did not stop him being passed for the 6th place spot. He trained a die variety of skills this week, his biggest gains being in dungeoneering (nearly 3.5M xp), cooking (880K xp), fishing (232K xp) and some combat skills as well as other more minor gains. He is nearing in on 120 DG with only 2 levels to go and quite close to one of them.

Coming milestones: Nothing special.

8.) L Zephyr L (@l Zephyr l@) : 523M xp (+0M).

Unfortunately Zephyr did not manage to get on this week.

Coming milestones: 25M Magic xp, 20M cooking xp.

9.) Walterc69 (@Walterc69@) : 402M xp (+0.6M).

An okay week for Walter, he gained around 600K experience his biggest gain being 331K cooking experience. He will have to watch out for Dreggstar and Alex, both coming in hot from below and could kick him out of the Top 10.

Coming milestones: 25M Ranged xp, 20M strength xp, 70M Attack xp.

10.) Dreggstar (@Dreggstar@) : 392M xp (+4.4M).

A very good week for Dreggstar who gained 4.4M experience overall and lived to fight another day in the Top 10, being 10M above Alex. Though sadly this might be his last update for a few weeks until he can pass Walter, unless he fights hard enough to stay in this week. He trained a bunch of skills this week, with 692K dungeoneering xp, 382K agility xp, 1.3M fishing xp and 806K cooking xp being his biggest gains. I expect another mash up of skills trained this week, with him working on his boring skills for maxing.

Coming milestones: Nothing special.

Outside of the Top 10

11.) @Fear@ (Srl Fear): 382M XP (+5.9M)
12.) @Narccius@ (Narccius): 382M XP (+1.8M)
13.) @Lexy@ (Lexx): 374M XP (+91K)
14.) @Witch@ (Witchbound): 330M XP (+211K)
15.) @BENFAS@ (Benfas): 320M XP (+237K)

Benfas got on a little today, but unfortunately as he is f2p his gains won't be anything great. Jovan is on vacation and will be so for a couple weeks, so it looks like Tayze will be the one passing up Mario, either this week or the one after. Jodie also gained a little xp but will be passed up in a weeks. Lexx did not gain much xp again and it looks like she is pretty much permanently inactive. Alex passed Stan right before this update even though he did not get on much at the beginning of the week due to RL. If he pulls big enough gains he will pass Dreggstar this week, if not then the week after.

Top 10 Totals

This week the Top 10 Gained; 68.4M Combined Experience. Which is an average of 6.8M Experience per person.
Nice work!

The previous time, the Top 10 Gained; 36.9M Combined Experience. Which is an average of 3.7M Experience per person.

Note: If you should be on this list, and are not, or have any other questions/concerns, please contact me in private message at @AlchemyHawk@.
[Image: 7gfS0.png]
[Image: W_aldo.png]

"If everybody helps his neighbour then who needs help?"

Member of the Year - Member of the Month - TOTM Winner - Fight for Surreal's Top Skiller

thanks Micah! I am in skill week :p but I'm going for 200m cook anyway so will still be cooking next week if I don't get too busy with school work smile

Some awesome awesome gains this week guys!
Nice read! always exciting smile

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pickpocketing in Ardougne - A Surreal Story xSwanQueenx 9 6,731 2016-01-11 16:48:00
Last Post: iR Shad
  How to make a skiller? Ava 1 2,843 2014-08-22 22:32:57
Last Post: Cormag
  birthright fight Bug 6 5,603 2013-10-03 18:22:36
Last Post: Trey-
  Spot the Surreal Member! Meg 66 35,377 2012-04-27 22:52:55
Last Post: Witch
  Answered F2P Skiller Advice Nordic 3 3,812 2012-03-21 03:21:28
Last Post: Shay