Fight for Surreal's Top Skiller!
Thread Closed 

Nice to be back on there. Got some catching up to do which I shall plan on doing! Great gains all. smile
@Random Dandy@ YOU ARE FLETCHING BROAD ARROWS????????????? I mixed up the names..fml nvm. -___________-

Thanks for the thanks everyone. Wub Lol @Portus@, bit of an understatement there!
I expect big thinks from you @Danny@. Grin
[Image: 7gfS0.png]
[Image: W_aldo.png]

"If everybody helps his neighbour then who needs help?"

Member of the Year - Member of the Month - TOTM Winner - Fight for Surreal's Top Skiller

No pressure eey Micah ... :O Wub <3
too much effort to try to get into top 15
[Image: FV39kOB.gif]
[Image: UAwB7.png]

1.) Random Dandy (@Random Dandy@) : 1,554M xp (+21.3M).

Another amazing week for James, who pulled off some more stunning gains. He broke the 20M xp gained mark, gaining lots of xp in several different skills. The biggest gains were fletching once again with 8.5M xp, Construction with 5.5M xp (that got him to 30M total xp in that skill), 1.6M crafting xp and 1.4M smithing xp! I look forward to seeing the the future weeks hold and if he can keep up this insane pace.

Coming milestones: 25M Smithing xp.

2.) Wicked Cj13 (@Wicked Cj13@) : 970M xp (+11.3M).

CJ has continued with his own fast pace, continuing to cook up a storm! He pretty much only trained that skill this week again and got over 10M xp in it. He should be at 200M experience within two weeks or a week if he puts in some extra effort to finish it off!

Coming milestones: 60M Smithing xp, 50M Farming xp, 20M Herblore xp.

3.) Portus (@Portus@) : 901M xp (+13.2M).

Another excellent week for Portus too who got over 13M total experience! He focused mainly on firemaking and fletching with 8M+ and 2M+ xp in those respective skills. Still he trained almost every other skill and got several lower amounts in skills like 500K prayer xp, 461 cooking xp, 527K woodcutting xp and 326K runecrafting xp. This got him to several milestones, which were 30M rc xp, 50M herb xp and 900M overall xp, impressive! He has stated that with school starting up again this week, his gains will down however, so we shall see how much those will be affected.

Coming milestones: 25M Magic xp, 20M Smithing xp, 20M Agility xp, 20M Farming xp.

4.) Rinaldi (@Rinaldi@) : 820M xp (+0M).

Inactive.

Coming milestones: 20M Fishing xp, 25M Agility xp.

5.) PneFC (@PneFC@) : 723M xp (+2.8M).

An okay week for Jack, he focused mainly on one skill this week which was agility. Using his full BA horn he got 2.3M experience in that skill which also put him past the 30M total exp mark, pretty impressive! Lets see if he will keep training it up, or move on to a different skill next week.

Coming milestones: 80M Defence xp, 20M Farming xp.

6.) of NO0bs (@Meg@) : 679M xp (+10.9M).

A very good week for Meg who achieved nearly 11M total xp this week! She *sadly* focused mostly on cooking with 8.7M xp and achieve 90M total xp in that skill in the process. She also did a bit of thieving and dungeoneering with 1M and 770K xp in those skills respectfully. Through all this xp, Meg managed to stay ahead of Angus for another week, though unless she can pull off another week like this she will be passed up next week.

Coming milestones: 20M Dungeoneering xp, 30M Hitpoints xp.

7.) Divine Nro (@Angus@) : 675M xp (+13.9M).

Another great week for Angus who surprise surprise, kept cooking like crazy! He got over 11M experience in it and passed the 90M xp milestone, nearing the halfway mark to 200M soon. He also got 1.1M crafting xp and 360k dungeoneering xp, as well as hitting the 25M overall magic xp milestone! If he works hard, he may end up being rank 6 next week. ;]

Coming milestones: 20M Defence xp, 100M Cooking xp.

8.) Dan Dreams (@Danny@) : 657M xp (+7.9M).

Another good week for Danny with nearly 8M overall xp! He just kept up the dungeoneering training all week with over 5.6M total xp in that skill, which got him both the 90m dg xp milestone and the 40m str xp milestone! At his current pace, he should hit 120 DG within 2 weeks.

Coming milestones: 25M Slayer xp.

9.) Jaybear (@Jay@) : 616M xp (+4.0M).

A good week for Jay this time with over 4m experience gained. He focused on a several different skills, gaining 900K agility xp, 346K thieving xp, 436K fishing xp, 434K firemaking xp, 365K dungeoneering xp and others. He made some nice progress on his maxing goal this week!

Coming milestones: Nothing Special.

10.) L Zephyr L (@l Zephyr l@) : 534M xp (+2.0M).

An okay week for Zephyr who kept up his usual dungeoneering and achieved 2m overall xp and over 1.8M xp in dg. He is nearing 50M dg xp and should hit that next week, a cool milestone. However he will likely be passed by Blubski in a week or two, knocking him out of the top 10.

Coming milestones: 50M Dungeoneering xp, 25M Magic xp, 20M cooking xp.

Outside of the Top 10

11.) @Chris@ (Blubskii): 520M xp (+10.8M)
12.) @Fear@ (Srl Fear): 417M XP (+8K)
13.) @Dreggstar@ (Dreggstar): 414M XP (+2.4M)
14.) @Mr Skeazy@ (Mr Skeazy): 405M XP (+5.3M)
15.) @Narccius@ (Narccius): 402M XP (+2.2M)

Chris continued beasting out dems xps this week with over 10M xp gained, and should be back into the top 10 within a couple weeks. Alex is still inactive, and the ever inactive Walter has now unfortunately been removed from the clan. New member Mr Skeazy is now on the list in his spot, and he has been having good gains these last couple weeks and doesn't look to stop. Dreggstar finally got 99 construction which gave him every stat to 99, so a big gratz to him! He had an okay week, and may pass Alex in a week or two. Stan kept going at usual pace and looks like he will hold off Lexx for at least another week.

Top 10 Totals

This week the Top 10 Gained; 87.3M Combined Experience. Which is an average of 8.7M Experience per person.

The previous time, the Top 10 Gained; b]97.4M[/b] Combined Experience. Which is an average of 9.7M Experience per person.

Note: If you should be on this list, and are not, or have any other questions/concerns, please contact me in private message at @AlchemyHawk@.

Member of the Year - Member of the Month - TOTM Winner - Fight for Surreal's Top Skiller

Thanks for the update again smile I'm worried about being overtaken and being knocked out of the top 10 whilst training agility Sad don't think it is going to be a great week this week either currently on 1% horn Sad going to get 32mil agility exp and fill my horn again smile hopefully everybody runs out of cooking and fire making exp soon -.-
[Image: 8vGWb.png]
@PneFC@ Don't worry, it will be a very long time before you're knocked out of the top 10 haha! You might lose a few ranks to those darn cookers, but I definitely respect that you are training agility. Biggrin

Thanks for the update Micah <3
Thanks for the update Biggrin It's hard to stop once you get going Jack- I planned on stopping firemaking at 50m exp but anything else I do now is intolerably slow Sad
[Image: portus-champ-2012.png]
[Image: portus.png]
Oh Chi is on the list now. Bump that guy off. :p
[Image: Srl_Deadly.png]

[Image: dick.png]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pickpocketing in Ardougne - A Surreal Story xSwanQueenx 9 6,732 2016-01-11 16:48:00
Last Post: iR Shad
  How to make a skiller? Ava 1 2,844 2014-08-22 22:32:57
Last Post: Cormag
  birthright fight Bug 6 5,603 2013-10-03 18:22:36
Last Post: Trey-
  Spot the Surreal Member! Meg 66 35,382 2012-04-27 22:52:55
Last Post: Witch
  Answered F2P Skiller Advice Nordic 3 3,812 2012-03-21 03:21:28
Last Post: Shay