Fight for Surreal's Top Skiller!
Thread Closed 

Thanks Micah and as always, I love your work smile

I agree with Justin, but about cooking Tongue No skill seems to compare in clicks/exp and gp/xp Tongue
[Image: angusmotm.png]
Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny.
(2012-10-07 12:27:00)Angus Wrote:  Thanks Micah and as always, I love your work smile

I agree with Justin, but about cooking Tongue No skill seems to compare in clicks/exp and gp/xp Tongue

I can't tolerate cooking after all the firemaking I've done- far too much clicking!
[Image: portus-champ-2012.png]
[Image: portus.png]
Really busy weekend, I am exhausted. I started writing this, but I must sleep lol.
Don't worry, I will update, its just postponed until tomorrow. smile
[Image: 7gfS0.png]
[Image: W_aldo.png]

"If everybody helps his neighbour then who needs help?"

Member of the Year - Member of the Month - TOTM Winner - Fight for Surreal's Top Skiller

Thanks Micah for letting us know, gl sleeping smile
[Image: UAwB7.png]

1.) Random Dandy (@Random Dandy@) : 1,572M xp (+18.2M).

Another great week for James who continued fletching with 16.4M xp gained in that skill! He is now nearing the 100M mark, halfway to 200M..I wonder how much more xp he has the supplies for.

Coming milestones: 25M Smithing xp, 30M Agility xp, 100M Fletching xp.

2.) Wicked Cj13 (@Wicked Cj13@) : 986M xp (+13.9M).

An excellent week for CJ who picked up the pace with his cooking, getting nearly 14M overall xp, with pretty much all of it from cooking. He finally hit his major goal, 200M cooking xp, major gratz to him! Now it will be interesting his plans for future training.

Coming milestones: 60M Smithing xp, 50M Farming xp, 20M Herblore xp.

3.) Portus (@Portus@) : 909M xp (+8.1M).

Well Justin's pace is slowed down due to school, though he is still beasting it up compared to most people haha. He trained a bunch of different skills, though he focus on slayer (1.7M), woodcutting (1.3M), attack (1M) and dungeoneering (673K). He got many other chunks of xp though.

Coming milestones: 25M Fishing xp, 40M Attack xp, 25M Magic xp, 20M Smithing xp, 20M Agility xp, 20M Farming xp.

4.) Rinaldi (@Rinaldi@) : 822M xp (+0.8M).

Inactive (with farming xp this week!).

Coming milestones: 20M Fishing xp, 25M Agility xp.

5.) PneFC (@PneFC@) : 726M xp (+3.5M).

A good week for Jack, with almost exactly 3.5M xp. He continued training a real man's skills, with 1.3M agility xp and 1.2M fishing experience! I expect more of this training in the future.

Coming milestones: 25M Fishing xp, 80M Defence xp, 20M Farming xp.

6.) of NO0bs (@Meg@) : 688M xp (+8.2M).

Another good week Meg who decided to forsake thieving in order to be a noob like the others and train the cooking skill which she got 7.7M xp in. With Angus taking a break from cooking and Meg keeping training it, she is safe at her 6th spot for the time being.

Coming milestones: 30M Hitpoints xp.

7.) Divine Nro (@Angus@) : 684M xp (+8.4M).

A pretty good week for Angus with 4M cooking xp and 2.5M crafting xp, he is now taking a break for around 10M woodcutting xp before returning to cook it up, which means his xp rates will be a bit slower the next few weeks.

Coming milestones: 20M Defence xp.

8.) Dan Dreams (@Danny@) : 668M xp (+11.5M).

A huge week for Danny who got 120 DG and a completionist cape!! He got nearly 11.5M xp this week, pretty much all from DG which he got 9.3M xp in, nice stuff. It will be cool to see him training now that he can do whatever he wants!

Coming milestones: 25M Slayer xp, 40M Hitpoints xp.

9.) Jaybear (@Jay@) : 619M xp (+3.3M).

A decent week for Jay who got over 3.3M total xp and trained every single skill haha. His biggest gains were in fishing, with almost 1.1M experience in that skill. He made some nice progress on his maxing goal this week, hopefully he can next week too.

Coming milestones: Nothing Special.

10.) L Zephyr L (@l Zephyr l@) : 539M xp (+4.4M).

A great week for Zephyr who picked up his pace, also he cashed in some of his DG tokens and over he got 3.7M dg xp! With Chris slowing his pace a bit this week, he will stay in top 10 for at least a couple weeks now.

Coming milestones: 25M Magic xp, 20M cooking xp.

Outside of the Top 10

11.) @Chris@ (Blubskii): 527M xp (+5.8M)
12.) @Fear@ (Srl Fear): 417M XP (+36K)
13.) @Dreggstar@ (Dreggstar): 417M XP (+2.2M)
14.) @Mr Skeazy@ (Mr Skeazy): 410M XP (+4.5M)
15.) @Narccius@ (Narccius): 404M XP (+1.7M)

Chris slowed his pace a bit this week, but is still going strong. Alex is still inactive, Dregg is keeping at his usual pace even after maxing. Skeazy is progressing nicely, and will pass Alex in a couple weeks likely, and Dregg if he is not careful. Stan is still going at his usual pace, and kept ahead of Lexx.

Top 10 Totals

This week the Top 10 Gained; 80.3M Combined Experience. Which is an average of 8.0M Experience per person.

The previous time, the Top 10 Gained; 87.3M Combined Experience. Which is an average of 8.7M Experience per person.

Note: If you should be on this list, and are not, or have any other questions/concerns, please contact me in private message at @AlchemyHawk@.
[Image: 7gfS0.png]
[Image: W_aldo.png]

"If everybody helps his neighbour then who needs help?"

Member of the Year - Member of the Month - TOTM Winner - Fight for Surreal's Top Skiller

Yaay. Been waiting for this all day! Thanks Micah Wub <3
Thanks Micah! Great update... as usual Tongue
Thanks for the update Biggrin
Oooh looks good Biggrin!
Thanks for another great update Micah. Looks like I've got a lot of work to do to catch up to the Top 15 again Whistle
Adventurer's Log | Exp Tracker | Goals & Achievements
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." - Mark Twain

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pickpocketing in Ardougne - A Surreal Story xSwanQueenx 9 6,731 2016-01-11 16:48:00
Last Post: iR Shad
  How to make a skiller? Ava 1 2,843 2014-08-22 22:32:57
Last Post: Cormag
  birthright fight Bug 6 5,603 2013-10-03 18:22:36
Last Post: Trey-
  Spot the Surreal Member! Meg 66 35,377 2012-04-27 22:52:55
Last Post: Witch
  Answered F2P Skiller Advice Nordic 3 3,812 2012-03-21 03:21:28
Last Post: Shay