Fight for Surreal's Top Skiller!
Thread Closed 

I'm still happily wasting xp each and every week smile
[Image: Dreggstar.png]
"... is driving me mad. The images are broken. GOOD GOD FIX IT LOLOL "
Nice update, thanks Micah! Good

Good to see the team going full steam ahead. smile

Quote:Posted by Meg - 20 hours ago

I'm not a he I promise! I have boobies - swear to god I do!

Prove it..? No
Quote:
What is the point of being an adult , if you can't be childish sometimes.
--Tom Baker as The Fourth Doctor

I am afraid to say I won't be able to update this week guys. Sad
In fact I might not be able to do it that often in the future, depending on how my schedule is. :/ If anyone wants to help write it, feel free to do so.
[Image: 7gfS0.png]
[Image: W_aldo.png]

"If everybody helps his neighbour then who needs help?"

Member of the Year - Member of the Month - TOTM Winner - Fight for Surreal's Top Skiller

BUT I GAINED SO MANY MINING EXPS FOR THIS OMG. BRB GOING TO CRY.
A sad day for mankind Sad
[Image: angusmotm.png]
Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny.
[Image: UAwB7.png]

FYI this is an update over the last 2 weeks I missed, so Nov 18th-Dec 2nd.
I also removed the milestones because I don't think many people cared about them and they were the most work to do tbh xD.

1.) Random Dandy (@Random Dandy@) : 1,672M xp (+12.3M).

A slower pace but still going at a decent speed these last two weeks, James got nice chunks of XP in pretty much every skill, though he focused on magic which got him 4.2M xp in that skill along with 1.9M hitpoints xp! Hopefully we can see another 200M soon, with both fletching & firemaking nearly 3/4 of the way there.

2.) Jupi234 (@Jupi234@) : 1528M xp (+4.4M).

Jupi slowed down these last two weeks with 4.4M xp gained, he too got chunks of XP across many different skills. The highest 730K fishing xp, 669K farming xp and 606K strength xp. I am not sure of his future plans, but hopefully they will work out!

3.) Wicked Cj13 (@Wicked Cj13@) : 1013M xp (+4.6M).

An okay couple of weeks for CJ, he stopped woodcutting/thieving and focused purely on dungeoneering. He gained 3.7M experience in that skill, most of it probably coming from challenges though I think he actually delved it to do some real work this week. Hopefully we see him hit 120 DG in the months to come!

4.) Portus (@Portus@) : 991M xp (+23.1M).

Our second fastest paced player over this last stretch, Portus really beasted it out with 23M total xp gained! He got experience in every skill with his highest gains being 6.3M Magic xp, 2.5M Hitpoints xp, 5.1M Prayer xp, 2.7M Dungeoneering xp, 1.3M Woodcutting and 1M Defence xp! Quite a lot of work going on, I am not sure what his next plans are, but he is nearing the major 1B mark and should hit that this week.

5.) Rinaldi (@Rinaldi@) : 822M xp (+0.0M).

Inactive.

Coming milestones: 20M Fishing xp, 25M Agility xp.

6.) PneFC (@PneFC@) : 786M xp (+6.4M).

Some decent gains for Jack over these last two weeks, he also trained several different skills. 1.2M dungeoneering xp, 1.1M runecrafting xp and 1.2M mining xp were his highest gains, as he continued with some of the slower skills. Some skillers below are coming up pretty fast at this time and may pass him soon, though he does not have too much longer before he passes the inactive Rinaldi to gain a spot.

7.) Divine Nro (@Angus@) : 732M xp (+24.5M).

An extremely beasty couple of weeks for Angus, who gained the most XP of all the Top 10! In the proccess he passed up both Meg and Danny putting him back to his 7th place spot! They are still all very close though, so you never know what may happen. His largest gains this week were 4M dungeoneering xp, 1.6M crafting xp, 4.9M fletching xp and an astounding 12.4M cooking xp! I expect more high gains from him too this week with the cooking skillweek happening.

8.) of NO0bs (@Meg@) : 732M xp (+0.4M).

Meg has been pretty busy with school and not had a whole lot of internet in scape recently, hopefully things slow down soon and she can rake in dems xps!

9.) Dan Dreams (@Danny@) : 729M xp (+5.6M).

Well considering Danny didn't really play much last week and the week before that all he did was mine his gains are fantastic! He beasted out 5M mining xp, quite impressive. Now with the cooking skill week, I have a feeling his gains will rise quite dramatically and he should pass up Meg soon.

10.) L Zephyr L (@l Zephyr l@) : 568M xp (+11.9M).

Zephyr has had a great couple of two weeks, the EOC update increases his speed significantly. He focused on dungeoneering of course and got over 10M experience in that skill! It shouldn't be too much longer until he hits level 120, hopefully even this month. It will be interesting to see if he keeps skilling or goes mainly to bossing and lets someone else take his spot.

Outside of the Top 10

11.) @Chris@ (Blubskii): 542M xp (+1.3M)
12.) @Dof@ (Dof): 483M XP (+12.5M)
13.) @Dreggstar@ (Dreggstar): 447M XP (+11.0M)
14.) @Lexy@ (Lexx): 443M XP (+16.5M)
15.) @Mr Skeazy@ (Mr Skeazy): 428M XP (+2.4M)

Chris didn't really play much and with Zephyr's speed recently it doesn't look like he will pass him anytime soon. Dof made big gains on him, though he is still a lot of xp behind. Dreggstar also got some good gains, though Lexx trained even harder with more xp gained, and is closing in on his 13th place spot. Mr Skeazy is back at least, and we should see some good stuff coming from him I expect.

Top 10 Totals

This week the Top 10 Gained; ----M Combined Experience. Which is an average of ----M Experience per person.

The previous time, the Top 10 Gained; ----M Combined Experience. Which is an average of ----M Experience per person.

Note: If you should be on this list, and are not, or have any other questions/concerns, please contact me in private message at @AlchemyHawk@.
[Image: 7gfS0.png]
[Image: W_aldo.png]

"If everybody helps his neighbour then who needs help?"

Member of the Year - Member of the Month - TOTM Winner - Fight for Surreal's Top Skiller

Omg Micah! Thanks for the update buddy, this has made my day! I know you haven't had free time recently and I thank you greatly for doing this update <33 Great gains from everyone, keep it up guys!
[Image: angusmotm.png]
Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny.
Always an interesting read! Thanks for updating Micah smile
[Image: Vf5Ok.png]
[Image: k00kmf.png]
I can't put it better than Angus did, thanks a lot!
[Image: portus-champ-2012.png]
[Image: portus.png]
I HATE YOU ANGUS@@@@

Thanks Micah for the update Wub

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pickpocketing in Ardougne - A Surreal Story xSwanQueenx 9 6,731 2016-01-11 16:48:00
Last Post: iR Shad
  How to make a skiller? Ava 1 2,843 2014-08-22 22:32:57
Last Post: Cormag
  birthright fight Bug 6 5,603 2013-10-03 18:22:36
Last Post: Trey-
  Spot the Surreal Member! Meg 66 35,377 2012-04-27 22:52:55
Last Post: Witch
  Answered F2P Skiller Advice Nordic 3 3,812 2012-03-21 03:21:28
Last Post: Shay