Spring Cleaning (Without the.. Spring?)

What can I say Surreal? I've had the privilege to be running this clan for the past 4 months and it's been a ride. I can't wait to see what's ahead in the coming months! As you know and love the fact that the Wilderness and Free Trade has come out, I've also noticed something that I don't love so much... inactivity. We went from 75%+ Clan activity to a much lower number because of this update (evidently!) and it has to be fixed.

I know that you guys are enjoying this update quite a lot which is understandable, but this activity has to rise. Here at Surreal the staff and I spend hours planning and sorting out this clan - we expect at least a bit of involvement in return. I'm not saying everyone isn't involved; we still get a good amount of people, but it seems that ever since free trade & Wilderness came out we've been on the decline.

As my friend Jazzy told me the other day, due to this Wilderness & Free Trade update; skillers are finally the minority again, not everyone is obliged to be one, and I as a clan leader want skillers in a skilling clan.

So right now, in public... I'm going to say this. Out with activity requirements for this month. I'm going to be doing some spring cleaning. If within the next week or so I and staff members deem you inactive via a vote, you will be removed from the clan. This coming week you have a chance to redeem yourself and stay in Surreal.

No involvement in the clan by anyone is not tolerated and I have been a little too lenient on this. It's now time to bump up the requirements for this month to make sure my members are still dedicated even after this update. Let's see who the true skillers are Tongue

You have been warned and I've given you all a week to enjoy the update, but please give Surreal some consideration, too. We haven't forgotten about you!

The lowdown:
  • If you have ZERO participation or close to that without sufficient inactivity notice to staff, you will not have a place here now or later.
  • I will be watching VERY carefully smile
Downfall
Surreal Founder
You are no better than anyone else, and no one is better than you.

Messages In This Thread
Spring Cleaning (Without the.. Spring?) - by Downfall - 2011-02-06 02:22:56
RE: Spring Cleaning (When it's not Spring!) - by Nicholas - 2011-02-06 05:40:16