[Accepted] Application For Two Week Trial

RuneScape Name: Graven Squid
Total level: 1571
Combat level:88

Location or Timezone: Massachusetts, USA. EST
Have you been referred here? If so, by whom? No referral
How can you contribute to our clan?: I'm a person who will cap weekly, take part in events, and talk often in clan chat. I like helping others. I also make a lot of jokes and bad puns.

Name other clans you have involved yourself with [please be as detailed as you can]: The only clan I have been in is Aphrodite's Dream, I used to be more active when there were more members in the clan.

------------------

Agreement:

By submitting my application I agree to abide by Surreal's rules, do my best to maintain activity and fulfill the requirements of my two week trial. I'm in compliance with Surreal's multi-clanning rules, and all of the information I've submitted is my own. I am not a part of any botting or real-world trading (RWT) communities.

Do you agree to the above statements? [Yes/No] Yes. 

Other comments:
Application Approved
Welcome to Surreal!

The trial process

Your two week trial begins now. Guest in our Clan Chat 'Surreal' so an available staff member can get you ranked.

You can complete your trial by following these steps:
  1. Prove to be actively contributing to our clan chat/forums in a positive manner and fit in with others.
  2. Attend at least two events.

Questions or concerns about your trial? Please contact @Lady Spyray clicking here.

Your HUB (located at the top right of the forums), allows you to track activity, see your trial progress and stay on top of things!

HUB

Just on the menu bar on the forums, open the HUB to see at a glance activity information, when our next skill week is and more!
[Image: d3e8c605016199eb78249c8a797808b3.png]

Attending Events

In-game Events (Weekly)

It's easy to get to events and figure out what's the best one for you. Click here to go to our events forum. Please remember, sometimes early on in the week, the events may not have been posted yet.

Skill Week Championship - SWC (Bi-weekly)

This is a great way to gain experience, and competitively skill against fierce competition.
Every second week, we open a skill vote as well as a sign up in the HUB. Keep an eye on this forum. If the HUB reports it is Week 1 or 3, a competition is usually underway. Ask us to be added to it!

Clan Citadel Cap

Capping in Surreal's Citadel is very valued, and we appreciate any help on this front. Posting a screenshot in the Cap Reward thread is mandatory to receive points for it.

Questions

What counts as an event?

In-game events, skill week competitions, and completing your citadel resource cap count as 1 event individually.
Remember though, attending two events is not mandatory.

Ask Staff!

Seriously. Don't be afraid. We don't bite! Simply contact any staff member (indicated by a bronze or silver key) in-game or on the forums, or even in the clan chat if you have any questions or need help. We'll even extend your trial period if you need to. We're here to help you enjoy your time here!
[Image: GpJL.png]

[Image: GVO3.png]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  accepted! Zaxynx Application Zaxynx 2 1,651 2022-07-04 18:24:37
Last Post: Lady Spyra
  accepted! Durah Application Durah 4 1,909 2022-02-04 00:21:24
  accepted! Pragnos Application Pragnos 1 1,400 2021-10-31 17:41:09
  accepted! dunder miffl Application dunder 1 1,234 2021-10-17 19:43:43