New Stuff

Forums got a new lick of paint. Was going for something a little more neat and tidy. Yes, events have been removed from the homepage - kinda redundant when they're available already in the HUB.

For those wondering what the hell the background image is all about - it's a screenshot of RuneScape that's been put into a low poly filter - which will make for some interesting future headers for sure!

You'll surely notice some weird bugs and stuff. Be sure to let me know about them here!

Hope you all like it!
You are no better than anyone else, and no one is better than you.
Looks awesome Wub
Also love the like-button Yahoo
[Image: UvXSfs2.png]
[Image: kCsmlGL.jpg][Image: user1-dark.png]
Take a look at my awesome G&A-thread here!
Annual Surreal Awards 2016 (Click to View)
(2016-11-25 09:38:19)ChangingLane Wrote:  Looks awesome Wub

Glad you like Wub
(2016-11-25 09:26:39)Downfall Wrote:  Forums got a new lick of paint. Was going for something a little more neat and tidy. Yes, events have been removed from the homepage - kinda redundant when they're available already in the HUB.

For those wondering what the hell the background image is all about - it's a screenshot of RuneScape that's been put into a low poly filter - which will make for some interesting future headers for sure!

You'll surely notice some weird bugs and stuff. Be sure to let me know about them here!

Hope you all like it!

Personally I prefer the events to be visible at the homepage as it's an eyecatcher and will make people more aware of them.

But do love all the other stuff, especially the header Wub
[Image: UvXSfs2.png]
[Image: kCsmlGL.jpg][Image: user1-dark.png]
Take a look at my awesome G&A-thread here!
Annual Surreal Awards 2016 (Click to View)
Looks good to me! Thanks bud <3
[Image: pmRHyWO.png]
[Image: user1-dark.png][Image: user1-dark.png]
Feel free to contact me any time about anything Biggrin <3 
love the new look although the headers a little strange but cool nonetheless ^.^
Thanks everybody! Be sure to let me know if you notice any weird issues anywhere.

(2016-11-25 11:35:38)ChangingLane Wrote:  
(2016-11-25 09:26:39)Downfall Wrote:  Forums got a new lick of paint. Was going for something a little more neat and tidy. Yes, events have been removed from the homepage - kinda redundant when they're available already in the HUB.

Hope you all like it!

Personally I prefer the events to be visible at the homepage as it's an eyecatcher and will make people more aware of them.

But do love all the other stuff, especially the header Wub

You may be happy to know that I decided to add the upcoming events on the index again, and they don't look as gnarly as before. Tongue
That's awesome update, i really like that simply and Clean <3 ..

Thanks Jordan
(2016-11-28 00:24:27)Downfall Wrote:  You may be happy to know that I decided to add the upcoming events on the index again, and they don't look as gnarly as before. Tongue

I have to say i think it is better to have the events on the home of the forums.. seems like people would look at that a lot more than the HUB on a regular basis
[Image: pmRHyWO.png]
[Image: user1-dark.png][Image: user1-dark.png]
Feel free to contact me any time about anything Biggrin <3 
Is it just me, or is the countdown on events suddenly missing? I've tried looking through the upcoming event posts, none of them seem to have the countdown.
[Image: 2015-11-motm.png]