Double XP Weekend (Announced)
Thread Closed 

So now that Double XP weekend has been announced for the weekend of February 17-20th, what is everyone's goals going to be?

Considering last DXP Weekend I did, I got so burnt out I pretty much stopped playing for almost over year, which I don't want that to happen again, but I'm hoping to get 99 Smith and Runecrafting. I may work another 99 in there but I doubt it will happen, so I'm just starting off with the 2 even tho IDK if I'll be able to achieve them but it will help so that's all I care about.
[Image: KittehPryde.png]
RSN: KittehPryde - Ironman RSN: FallOutPiXeY
[Image: zocnja.jpg]
[Image: 33cyesl.jpg] [Image: 2445z76.jpg]
everything happens for a reason.
live today, like tomorrow is your last.
it's better to be hated for who you are, than to be loved for who you are not.
been holding off on discovering some blueprints for inv. so I'll do those,all my skill dummies,and then going to focus on smithing and herb....and maybe some cooking if there's time. lol I probably won't get through half the stuff I want to. smile
[Image: 9pJejd6.png]                                [Image: RaJoT7W.png]
I'll most likely do crafting to 99 as well as some invention. Thanks for the heads up! I guess prices for buyables are already going up?
I'm gonna do some herblore definitely smile Maybe prayer! Maybe summ! Maybe cons! lol, we'll see Tongue
[Image: GpJL.png]

[Image: GVO3.png]
(2017-01-10 00:04:58)Jerome Wrote:  I'll most likely do crafting to 99 as well as some invention. Thanks for the heads up! I guess prices for buyables are already going up?

It's very possible. I got 99 herb DXP weekend of 2015, I still have a lot of stuff leftover. I've actually been potting some herbs so I can sell them when they get nice and high lol
(2017-01-09 23:32:18)Dark Wrote:  been holding off on discovering  some blueprints for inv. so I'll do those,all my skill dummies,and then going to focus on smithing and herb....and maybe some cooking if there's time.  lol   I probably won't get through half the stuff I want to.  smile

I haven't even began to train Invention. I think I'm going to start that one after I get 99's in the rest of the non cmb skills. I heard it's a pain in the ass so thats why I haven't jumped into it yet.
(2017-01-10 02:49:50)PiXeYstyx Wrote:  
(2017-01-09 23:32:18)Dark Wrote:  been holding off on discovering  some blueprints for inv. so I'll do those,all my skill dummies,and then going to focus on smithing and herb....and maybe some cooking if there's time.  lol   I probably won't get through half the stuff I want to.  smile

I haven't even began to train Invention. I think I'm going to start that one after I get 99's in the rest of the non cmb skills. I heard it's a pain in the ass so thats why I haven't jumped into it yet.

It can be. Especially if you don't have money and need to get all the resources yourself but I actually love the skill. It's fun and interesting and allows the player to train other skills at the same time (e.g. mining, combat, woodcutting).
got some protean saved up, other than that gonna do slayer i think
(2011-09-15 08:01:49)Meg Wrote:  dw guys, one day my true intelligence will shine for the world to see and I will bask in full glory of the beautiful smart woman I truly am....until i wake up Biggrin

[Image: bkhaO.png]
Might work on my Invention if siphoning items also gets double the XP Tongue
Else I'll probably just do some Construction

Btw, how would the already saved BXP work then? Would it result in (base exp)*3? or would it result in quadruple exp (double for DXP and again double because of BXP)
[Image: UvXSfs2.png]
[Image: kCsmlGL.jpg][Image: user1-dark.png]
Take a look at my awesome G&A-thread here!
Annual Surreal Awards 2016 (Click to View)
(2017-01-10 11:53:54)ChangingLane Wrote:  Btw, how would the already saved BXP work then? Would it result in (base exp)*3? or would it result in quadruple exp (double for DXP and again double because of BXP)

Yes, a player's saved BXP will work during DBXP weekend! So, with BXP, you'll receive 200% more exp which will give crazy exp rates.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Double XP weekend portables locations Neurojunkie 1 2,418 2017-09-14 18:55:23
Last Post: JeliBelski
  Double XP Weekend Jerome 10 6,704 2017-05-23 14:04:17
Last Post: Kakerrot
  Double XP Levels of Achievement 2017 PiXeYstyx 10 6,283 2017-02-27 02:17:04
Last Post: Shawn
  Bonus Exp Weekend 17th of february Astrophoria 0 1,671 2017-01-11 22:03:01
Last Post: Astrophoria
  Minigame Weekend Heather 10 7,534 2015-12-17 10:33:21
Last Post: Velits