[Answered] I need to sort my bank out.
Thread Closed 

Hey peoples. I've hit a problem, I need to sort my bank out since I'm low on space but I have no idea what I need for questing or what's worth keeping. So I thought I'd ask for help.

Tab 1
[Image: jdYAZ0.png]
Tab 2
[Image: jdYDh8.png]
Tab 3
[Image: jdZlnC.png]
Tab 4
[Image: jedAai.png]
Tab 5
[Image: jecPhu.png]
Tab 6
[Image: jecMZm.png]
Tab 7
[Image: jdYymG.png]
Tab 8
[Image: jed7Sa.png]
Tab 9
[Image: jdY6Jm.png]

Also have my Full Infinity to store in my bank and a Glory (T), Ancients staff and Cooking Gauntlets.

Hopefully you can help me. Biggrin
Thanks in advance. <3
Put your clothes such as lunar stuff and joker stuff in your house.

Put those books in your house bookshelf as well.

Put the keys on your keyring.

go to Wise Old Man and see if he removes any junk stuff you've accumulated from quests.

you seeds tab is the neatest tab you have, but honestly - are you going to use all those seeds? get rid of all lower lvl'd seeds that you know you wont be using - they're just wasting bank spots.

no idea what all those scrolls are in your first tab, but do you even use them?
I agree with Meg. If you can put it in your house, do so. With your seeds, why not get rid of the low level ones and start planting the rest? You'll get levels and bank space then. As for the bank in general, sort it out into different tabs like, have one for all your skills, one for combat related stuff, one for event outfits etc. and while you do that, you can decide whether or not you actually need something or whether you can just sell/drop it.
[Image: rawries.png]
Thanks Meg, I don't even use my house, not even sure where it is. :|
Doesn't the Keyring have a limit?
You think my Seeds tab is neat? :O I think it's a mess to be honest. Ok I will but what sort of level should I stop throwing low leveled seeds up to? Since I have 56 Farming so up to like 30?
Nope, I don't really do summoning either. :O

Hehe, thanks :3 I try and keep them as related as possible. Tab 9 is mainly stuff I'm working on most of the time. smile
for questing stuff you really dont need to keep any of it as if you have deleted stuff you need for a lter quest there is a way of getting the item/s back
(2011-09-15 08:01:49)Meg Wrote:  dw guys, one day my true intelligence will shine for the world to see and I will bask in full glory of the beautiful smart woman I truly am....until i wake up Biggrin

[Image: bkhaO.png]
Yeah, but I'm just not sure I could retain every quest item again. :/
(2011-01-18 14:44:09)Lilbod Wrote:  Yeah, but I'm just not sure I could retain every quest item again. :/

Im like 98% sure if its needed for another quest then there is a way to get it back

(2011-09-15 08:01:49)Meg Wrote:  dw guys, one day my true intelligence will shine for the world to see and I will bask in full glory of the beautiful smart woman I truly am....until i wake up Biggrin

[Image: bkhaO.png]
So after adding a mere 4 keys to my Keyring and putting my Lunar away I'm down to 408, next up the seeds >.>
Seeds done, I've done all I can for now and hit 369/438 Biggrin
Thanks again. <3
can I ask why you need all the tiaras? if you are able to obtain a omni tiara it lets you into any altar in rs so there is a few more spaces you can make.

drop your keys if you cant get them on the keyring, most of them if not all you wont need again and if you do and there isnt a keyring spot which Ive never had that problem then they're easy to obtain again.

The stuff in your first tab looks like quite a few quest items, did you see wise old man in draynor to remove quest items? if so and you have some left you can try dropping items left over and if you get a right click option to "destroy" it will tell you how you can obtain the item again - if its not something you use all the time its not something that you really need to be keeping.

you also have stuff like burnt monkfish, weeds, and not sure if you got rid of your fliers but you have quite alot of those as well.
Burnts and weeds have gone already. Tongue
I've never really stayed long enough to get Omni, if anything I'd want two though. smile
I think I'll just leave my Quest items for now until I get more quests complete I don't wanna be there for half an hour trying to regain 1 item for a ten minute quest. :3

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Free bank space Myster Q 6 5,263 2015-06-17 11:26:12
Last Post: Velits
  Bank update!@!@@!@! Wader 5 5,255 2013-08-19 08:55:02
Last Post: Nick
Smiley man! Bank cleaning EpicAfro 6 5,600 2012-05-31 21:52:14
Last Post: Elrydith
  Where do you wish there was a bank? Jakee 31 18,050 2011-12-06 04:49:46
Last Post: Shay
  Seers bank glitch? Crawlings hands everwhere Neeson 18 9,800 2011-10-28 22:46:26
Last Post: Cody