Vern's Intro
Thread Closed 

Runescape Name: Avernicius
Real-life name/nickname: Vern
Describe yourself in one word: Existent 

What made you start playing runescape: It was so long ago that I don't actually remember.
Favorite Movie(s): V for Vendetta, No Country for Old Men, The Revenant, etc.
Other language(s): N/A
Hobbies/talents: Collecting things
Welcome Vern! We're so glad you stumbled across us! Looking forward to hanging out with you in the cc. Biggrin

Feel free to contact me or any of the other staff members if you have any questions.
Don't send me into a library without supervision unless you're prepared to file a missing persons report.
Yay Vern!!! Welcome   Yahoo
[Image: 9pJejd6.png]                                [Image: RaJoT7W.png]
Hey Vern! Welcome to Surreal! smile A night warehouse supervisor huh? Do you end up twiddling your thumbs a lot? That's what I'm imagining. I have various collections too! One of my collections is literally a bag of rocks that I refuse to get rid of cause some were picked out by me, and others were picked out by my dad from our trips to the beach and whatnot. It has a lot of sentimental value to me since now that I'm older I see him much less often than I did when I was younger.

If you ever have any questions, never hesitate to come to myself or any staff member. I hope you are with us for many years to come! smile
[Image: GpJL.png]

[Image: GVO3.png]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ikey's intro Isaac 7 5,051 2018-06-23 15:25:55
Last Post: dunder
  Intro Hypeee Crash Cloud 3 3,009 2017-12-06 06:59:35
Last Post: Nick
  Macho's Intro Macho 6 3,767 2017-09-04 15:10:32
Last Post: Lady Spyra
  Advay's Re-Intro Ricky 1 2,064 2017-07-17 04:10:47
Last Post: Dark