I wasn't hacked.. but I was! Read on!
Thread Closed 

My sister's boyfriend hates me.
Because I wouldn't do something for him... because it's an illegal thing to do...

Let's just say that he needed my help with... something... to pass his drug test for a job. You probably get the idea now.

Mel knows this already because I've told her this already, because she's like my best friend.

I don't know how he's acquired my Runescape login, but it happened!
Or maybe I left the game on? I forgot. It's been a really busy week for me and I'm very exhausted and just go on this computer to find everything blocked/deleted/etc. Bank is safe in Runescape, thank god for THAT Pin number protection! Everything was actually in my bank fortunately =) Because I was supposed to have everything off of me to do the "broken home" quest! So, nothing's lost!

I'm so exhausted right now to try to explain this more further.
Just please know that my heart belongs to Surreal, forever and always.
I want to play with Surreal and you guys long-term. If you'll still have me! Pwetty Pwease?
I really do love you all and Mel is like my best friend, which I cannot lose.

You may ask me questions if you want to clear any confusion you may have ^_^
I've unblocked everyone I believe that Logan messed with on Discord (Logan's the guy who hates me and I think Mel knows it xD)
Please add me as a friend on Discord <3 Addison88#1542

My heart's literally broken because I love you guys and don't want you thinking bad of me.
I love you all and my heart belongs to Surreal.

I'm really ticked off I have to wait a full day to rejoin Surreal (I left a clan just now that  Logan put me, can't be with y'all until Sunday 9pm)

I apologize for everything.
awe, that sucks its a shame there are people out there like that. luckily you didn't lose anything i'm glad to at least know that your items were safe. Biggrin
[Image: a14l.jpg]
There is a special place in this world for people like that. I won't say where but I can imagine if he hasn't been he will be soon.

Real tough fella, I'm sure.
I did wonder why you were no longer in the clan, this definitely explains it!
It's a good thing he didn't change your password, so it's probably a good idea if you do that yourself now to prevent Logan from doing this again. It's a relief he couldn't get into your bank and wreck your account for real.
"Get going, Simon. Just don't be distracted by the what-ifs, should-haves, and if-onlies.
The one path you choose yourself, that is the truth of your universe."
[Image: rex_advenes_p1.png]
If he had access to your computer and you have login information stored on chrome/firefox, he could just look at that for your passwords, look at your one saved for RS and bingo.

Set up a saved form password on your browser.

Nice to know you lost nothing.
[Image: whid1.gif]
Hey Addi! This is awful Sad I hope to see you back in the clan soon!!! Biggrin As others have said, please do take the necessary precautions!
[Image: GpJL.png]

[Image: GVO3.png]
I sure will follow everyone's advice and thank you all for being supportive and sweet.
It's really nice to be in Surreal for real.
All I ever want to do now is, when I come back home, RELAX. And Runescape, to me, is definitely relaxing! And I get to be here with my family while doing so :3
I really don't ever play any other MMORPGs anymore, only Runescape, which is the best game ever and I don't have to worry about a "gaming computer" anymore Yahoo Just stick to this beast laptop for Runescape =3

Although, I will and do play other games on my steam account Yahoo
Mostly single player ones though and a game called Darwin Project (Hunger Games, anyone? <3)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Weekly Bossing Event Poll (Pick 2) (Read Below) Avernicius 4 3,641 2018-04-16 16:38:58
Last Post: 1st Princess
  Weekly Bossing Event Poll (Closed) [Read Below] Avernicius 6 4,552 2018-01-21 10:19:57
Last Post: Jerome
  Clan cup [Please read] Joseph 7 5,874 2014-08-16 20:24:51
Last Post: Jayce
  Swiftkit Hacked Exbajalator 31 22,141 2013-11-07 18:57:13
Last Post: Jonathan
  Hacked Jordan 7 5,564 2013-10-11 08:20:53
Last Post: Tay