[Answered] Wondering
Thread Closed 

Wich stats should i work on, and how can i make a good amounth of money with thoose stats:
I'm trying to reach 1900 Total level atm so i can join you guys.

[Image: OoOo0OO0o0oO.png]
Fishing, Woodcutting, Hunter and Mining are all skills you can train and make money at the same time.
Ideally, I'd recommend that you attempt to balance your stats as you train. This will allow you to hopefully gain some needed overall levels faster than usual. I'd recommend perhaps you first start with all stats 50+, then all 60+, etc.

As far as money-making goes, as Nicholas mentioned, resource gathering skills are probably your best option. Good luck!
Adventurer's Log | Exp Tracker | Goals & Achievements
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." - Mark Twain
Allright thanks for the replies helped me alot
Some farming could help you. Farm for herbs.
[Image: unled1bqq.png]
Drop 1m into Construction and get probably 50 levels...
Hows that gonna happend?
(2011-01-23 19:19:10)Sx Aarhus Wrote:  Hows that gonna happend?

XProvidence was referring to the fact that your Construction level is quite low, so if you were willing to put some money into the skill and train it to a reasonable level, you could easily gain another 50 levels.
Adventurer's Log | Exp Tracker | Goals & Achievements
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." - Mark Twain
I'd recommend trying to get all of your stats to level 70+.
It isn't hard, and it won't be very expensive as not much exp is required for level 70.

For money making, I'd just recommend you do Farming runs.
Snaps with Juju Farming pots can make you 300k-450k per run, and a run should be done every 1hr 30 mins.
You could also Fish monks, Wc Yews/Mages, learn to merch, do boss killing, train Slayer etc. There are so many ways to make money. You just need to find a method which you enjoy.

Best of luck, and I hope to see you as a full member as Surreal soon. [:
[Image: d9XeE71336709893.gif]

[Image: SRL_Fear.png][Image: fear.png]

[Image: k2o37l.jpg]
Your fletching is 56 you can do maple longbow (u)'s and make a decent amount of money there. 50 Craft you can do 50-60 craft thorough bow string but that's annoying so if you have lunar dip and dream mentor quests done you can do super-glass make getting 50k mage xp an hour and a decent amount of craft xp (around 25-30k) and u make profit. 54-60 smith is good if u smelt ur own iron ore and iron knifes not recommending it after 60 cause it gets slow. 59 mining to 65 is good money at mining guild if your willing for beginning slow xp. 49-65 slayer I highly recommend cause it'll give you charms for summoning which help will leveling skills a lot and slayer is good money that you can use towards construction or your 60 fming or your 45 herblore. Your 52 is explainable abyss nats to 54 (unless 57 sum) then 54-65 abyss laws or hot air balloon 65-77 deaths abyss and 77-82 bloods if you want insane profit with skills thats the way. Any other skills I see are just ones that are higher then the ones I listed and you seem to know what to for those Tongue. Hope this helps!