Wilderness and Free Trade Starter Guides
Thread Closed 

Jagex wrote a couple new guides in the "How do I get started?" section of the knowledge base.

They aren't really a big update or anything but if you were not around during the free trade and wilderness days of the past it may be beneficial for you to read them and maybe get a few questions answered.

Even if you were here during those days it still may beneficial so don't be afraid to click on the links and take a quick scim through what Jagex thinks is important about these future updates.

Free Trade

Wilderness

Please don't post here saying stuff like "I was here so I didn't read them" or "There's nothing here I care about" or anything like those two statements. If there's nothing here for you just move on Wink
[Image: Vf5Ok.png]
[Image: k00kmf.png]
Okay, I'm happy to see some things here.

For example the fact that the G.E midprice will still be fluctuating, I thought it was going to be a fixed one but luckily not.

Also, Jagex advertises merching again.

Quote:Making money in RuneScape through trading comes down to the basic economics of supply and demand, and buying low/selling high. One tool we offer to help with this are the Grand Exchange section of the website, which tracks the guide prices of tradeable items.

Figuring out which items are about to rise or fall in value is something you will need to learn through experience, and by making educated guesses based on new content (and the changing popularity of old content). Investing in oft-used resources for training skills is a more reliable way to earn money, but the profit margins for such items tend to be small.

They didn't do anything about merchclans all these years and now they are pushing players to use the 'legal imbalances' of the game. They also explicitly say you can set up business. :/

Oh well, looking forward to free trade. Hopefully it will counter the inflation somehow.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Novtumber Fest Tokens - Free to a Good Home sorchaflaith 2 2,947 2017-10-29 04:18:59
Last Post: sorchaflaith
  Wilderness Achievement Tasks sorchaflaith 4 3,351 2017-04-09 19:49:46
Last Post: JeliBelski
Magnifying Glass Guides to Merching? PiXeYstyx 7 4,340 2017-02-22 00:52:12
Last Post: Kakerrot
  Free bank space Myster Q 6 5,249 2015-06-17 11:26:12
Last Post: Velits
  EoC GWD boss guides? Zooperman 2 2,895 2013-02-14 08:51:23
Last Post: Zooperman