Movin' on up!

This man needs no introduction. Welcome the second (cause I'm the first) leader of Surreal; Danny. He's been helping me with all kinds of stuff, giving me advice when I need it and really setting a great example for those in the clan.

You've been helpin' this clan since day one (and even before day one!) and I'm really grateful for it - thanks Danny and congratulations Wub

By the way, this does not mean I'm not leader anymore. It's just called... leader. Sad I'm still the alpha admin. Grin

Oh and PS, congratulations to Team Danny (ironically) as well as Team Meg and my own team for getting through the first PYP challenge, things will definitely start changing up this month! Biggrin

That is all for today!
You are no better than anyone else, and no one is better than you.
Awesome! Very much deserved even if he's our resident noob <3
[Image: Vf5Ok.png]
[Image: k00kmf.png]
danny :>
Congratulations Danny, definitely a well deserved position for him. A great new addition to the clan Wub
[Image: xjWu8.png]
[Image: 2a6jyb5.png]

(2011-01-28 17:04:12)Frosty Wrote:  Congratulations Danny, definitely a well deserved position for him. A great new addition to the clan Wub

Couldn't say it better myself, congratulations Danny! <3
Oh great.. We're all doomed.. KIDDING!@

Congratulations Danny. I couldn't think of a more deserving person for such a position.
ILY BABE Wub Wub
Adventurer's Log | Exp Tracker | Goals & Achievements
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." - Mark Twain
Yayaya! Congratulations! Biggrin -Woot-
[Image: unled1bqq.png]
Well, first of all I would like to say Thank You to Jordan for giving me the chance to become Clan Leader of such an amazing Clan as Surreal.

It is true..I have been helping Surreal before it even opened simply because I wanted Jordan to make a Clan but a successful clan at that! He has done it already in my own opinion. He has Great Staff, Great Events Staff and most of all Great Members wanting to be in the Clan to make it what it is now; Fantastic.

One of my main goals in Runescape was to create a successful clan and run it and make it last. I think this could be the start for me and Jordan to really make this work into becoming the #1 Clan in Runescape. Wink

I will do my best to serve you all to the best of my ability, to make you happy and enjoy your time here in Surreal. Now let's get down to business and start making this clan shoot up beyond every other in Runescape and be the best! Biggrin Wink

I would like to thank everyone again for your supportive and genuine comments. It means a heck of a lot to see so many people thinking I deserve this role within Surreal.

Much Love to you all! WubWubWub
I am so proud of you Danny. Wub
I give you a lote of hate sometimes, but I think you reall deserve this position, you have been extremely helpful with this clan. Biggrin
P.S. Team Danny will still lose next time.
[Image: 7gfS0.png]
[Image: W_aldo.png]

"If everybody helps his neighbour then who needs help?"

Member of the Year - Member of the Month - TOTM Winner - Fight for Surreal's Top Skiller

Still the same old Danny!