2011 So Far!

So the first month of this year has passed!

[Image: 1o55kn.png]
The first PYP challenge has been completed, and congratulations to all teams that participated! You all did a great job and things will kick up a notch now. Teams will receive some modification this month and our processes will change a little to fix some problems we ran into last time.

[Image: 9kqu7l.png]

This has been a bit of a secret project and not much information has been given to any members within Surreal. Member of the Month is going to be run from this month on, starting with January 2011.

The winner of Member of the Month exudes everything we stand for, helps members, maintains great activity and promotes a kind, awesome personality. The role model of the month!

The staff team got together and listed their potential winners, after some discussing and voting we had our first winner. We all agree this person deserved the first honour. Congratulations Tayze.

Here is your signature, wear it with pride King2
Stay tuned!
gratz tayze
Woohoo! MOTM definitely well deserved!! Congrats <3!
[img=0x40]http://i.min.us/idZkQa.png[/img]
[img=0x200]http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/137/505/zQLMZ.gif[/img]
[Image: 7WiM6jg.png]
g & a p m p r o f i l e
s t a t s (Click to View)
I would like to say Congratulations! on behalf of my Team for winning the first ever PYP within Surreal! You all did a fantastic job, we stuck together and we pulled through right to the end. smile
Congratulations goes to the other teams aswell! Team Meg & Team Downfall.

Wooooooooo! Our first member of the month goes to Tayze! Congrats Matey! You've deserved it due to your Attitude, Helping others when needed, giving ideas to help Surreal and of course for just being a greatt member. Wink Now let's see if you can retain it...we will seee. Wink

I <3 Surreal :]
congrats tayze! (:
Wooooo Tayze Wub Well deserved of course and just an awesome member of Surreal!

Congrats to all participants in the first ever PYP challenge!! Congrats to the team I was part of (Team Danny) for winning and thanks for the competition Team Meg and Team Downfall smile
[Image: Vf5Ok.png]
[Image: k00kmf.png]
Whoo! Congrats on MoTM Tayze.

And whoo my idea came through!

Great job on my team winning the PYP compition as well and great jobs on the other teams behalf as well.
Wow congratulations on Member of the Month Tay! Wub Very well desrved I say.
I already admitted Team Danny won..don`t make me do it again. Angry2
[Image: 7gfS0.png]
[Image: W_aldo.png]

"If everybody helps his neighbour then who needs help?"

Member of the Year - Member of the Month - TOTM Winner - Fight for Surreal's Top Skiller

Wow, thank you so much guys. I'm really humbled to receive such an award. Wub
Well done to Team Danny in the PYP competition!
Adventurer's Log | Exp Tracker | Goals & Achievements
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." - Mark Twain
Congratulations Tayze on winning the first Member of the Month award - nice sig Wink Again congratulations to the PYP teams, we'll be changing up some things in the coming week to prepare for much more intense competition! smile
You are no better than anyone else, and no one is better than you.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  MotM September 2011! Downfall 26 21,498 2011-10-10 23:17:54
Last Post: l Zephyr l
  MotM August 2011 + Senior Downfall 32 26,374 2011-10-02 04:49:32
Last Post: PiXeYstyx
  Official Clan Awards 2011 Topic Meg 0 3,542 2011-05-24 11:32:53
Last Post: Meg