I was amazed when i saw this...
Thread Closed 

[Image: maxcash.png]

I then went on to beg the person for some money..
the person logged shortly after
(2011-09-15 08:01:49)Meg Wrote:  dw guys, one day my true intelligence will shine for the world to see and I will bask in full glory of the beautiful smart woman I truly am....until i wake up Biggrin

[Image: bkhaO.png]
what...?
[Image: zephyr.png][Image: L_Zephyr_l.png]
[Image: R4vciL12942791852-9.gif]
...?
Guessing somebody that just wants to show off there cash to everyone I'm guessing lol. :p
yea someone didn't believe him so he got his cash and showed it to anyone that traded him

this is also the first time ive seen max cash
(2011-09-15 08:01:49)Meg Wrote:  dw guys, one day my true intelligence will shine for the world to see and I will bask in full glory of the beautiful smart woman I truly am....until i wake up Biggrin

There's actually thousands of people out there now with max cash, I'll admit it's pretty neat but not very rare or anything. Honestly, in the GWD clan I was admin in we had 4 people with max cash just from saving up GWD drops, one even had a phat set as well. What's really funny is they had like 3b banks but still had skills like smith/cons/craft in the 60-70 range XD

Me personally, I could care less how much cash anyone has. Just not something I tend to care much about. smile
[Image: Vf5Ok.png]
[Image: k00kmf.png]
my friend had a phat set 40 mask sets 40 something santas and max cash :\
Some guy just came back to RS and has 82 christmas crackers. Insane. (It's on Youtube somewhere).
[Image: Mak.png]
[Image: mak.png]
i fell soooooo poor now Sad all i want is a phat

How does one even get that much money? I struggle to get 10m Tongue
[Image: rawries.png]