Surreal v2!

I'll keep this one quick, but I'd just like to let you all know that we have a new version of our homepage up. Surreal Version 2 is out, and it is a vast improvement on our past design, giving a lot of simplicity and ease-of-access that we previously didn't have.

[Image: R5KRD.jpg]

A few elements that we previously had have now returned, one being the wooden-style theme to the website and forums. I believe this gives a nicer look than our monthly-runescape backgrounds, and has a history to it as it was one of the first backgrounds I ever used whilst developing this website.

The new site now reflects what the clan has changed to be all about, simply fun. We are here to have fun and enjoy Runescape, and this is reflected in many parts of the design. smile

Let me know what you think, what's missing, what we should have and what-not. Enjoy the new website! Biggrin

PS: If you cannot see any of the changes, hold ctrl and press f5. Problem solved. smile
You are no better than anyone else, and no one is better than you.
You have once again outdone yourself, that looks absolutely amazing!
Love love love Wub Another thumbs up from me Downfall!
[Image: xjWu8.png]
[Image: 2a6jyb5.png]

Simply incredible Jord. I literally can not find anything that would need improvement now.
Meg's right - yet again you've outdone yourself!

Thanks so much for all of your efforts you put into the clan! smile
Adventurer's Log | Exp Tracker | Goals & Achievements
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." - Mark Twain
Good job Jordan, you are always putting more and more into your clan. It truly is amazing and I think I speak for everyone when I say we greatly appreciate it!
[Image: Vf5Ok.png]
[Image: k00kmf.png]
I'm enjoying it! smile Looks GREAT Biggrin
the site looks awesome!

I miss the other background though. It was the one thing that kind of drew me into looking more at your forums and stuff :p I like things very woodland like so it was appealing to my eyes Biggrin would you maybe consider for the forums adding that background as a choice skin? Just a suggestion Wink
[Image: KittehPryde.png]
RSN: KittehPryde - Ironman RSN: FallOutPiXeY
[Image: zocnja.jpg]
[Image: 33cyesl.jpg] [Image: 2445z76.jpg]
everything happens for a reason.
live today, like tomorrow is your last.
it's better to be hated for who you are, than to be loved for who you are not.
(2011-03-20 05:11:14)PiXeY STYX Wrote:  the site looks awesome!

I miss the other background though. It was the one thing that kind of drew me into looking more at your forums and stuff :p I like things very woodland like so it was appealing to my eyes Biggrin would you maybe consider for the forums adding that background as a choice skin? Just a suggestion Wink

Yes, could try that smile
You are no better than anyone else, and no one is better than you.
I wish I could do website design like this.
[Image: Pokemon_logo___Umbreon_by_PrinzeBur.gif]
o just j***ed when i saw it lol XD
(2011-09-15 08:01:49)Meg Wrote:  dw guys, one day my true intelligence will shine for the world to see and I will bask in full glory of the beautiful smart woman I truly am....until i wake up Biggrin

[Image: bkhaO.png]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Surreal's Secret Santa 2018 JeliBelski 36 17,470 2018-12-26 22:38:34
Last Post: Cava
  Surreal +8 Downfall 14 8,504 2018-10-07 11:36:16
Last Post: Nick
  A New Surreal Downfall 19 14,023 2018-05-28 07:08:15
Last Post: Jerome
  April at Surreal: Our Best Downfall 11 7,300 2018-04-03 10:27:46
Last Post: Downfall
  Surreal Revealed Revived Jerome 14 7,828 2017-04-18 16:38:30