PYP Cancelled

Hey Surreal,

I'm making this news post today to let you know (a little late) that PYP this month will be cancelled. We had planned a large scale update for it and we didn't get a chance to plan it out properly, so for this month the staff team will be hard at work making this PYP v2 update the best it can be! I assure you, you will all love it! smile

The next challenge that was chosen by Team Danny will still take place next month, under the exact same terms. No extra points will be given this month - we apologise for any consequences of cancelling this so suddenly, it is not a common thing at all here.

The official Pick your Poison forums will be hidden from view until the improvements and updates have been implemented. Prepare for something very, very cool Biggrin

Rest assured, PYP will return next month all brand new, shiny and improved. If you have any feedback about PYP, please leave some in the Feedback & Suggestions forum.

Thanks for your patience and understanding
Downfall
Creator of Surreal
You are no better than anyone else, and no one is better than you.
work work work...moreee work. smile
[Image: tumblr_lj7a87KccX1qel9iy.gif]
[Image: Pokemon_logo___Umbreon_by_PrinzeBur.gif]
(2011-04-14 12:07:33)Danny Wrote:  work work work...moreee work. smile

Enjoy your extra month of being winners while you can. Cool
You are no better than anyone else, and no one is better than you.
I for one and looking forward to what we have planned and can't wait!!
(2011-04-14 12:09:03)Meg Wrote:  I for one and looking forward to what we have planned and can't wait!!

Can't half tell... Haha.

Looking forward to it Biggrin

[Image: xjWu8.png]
[Image: 2a6jyb5.png]

Will be epic! Biggrin
Adventurer's Log | Exp Tracker | Goals & Achievements
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." - Mark Twain
Sweet, looking forward to it. smile
[Image: rawries.png]
Sounds good to me. smile Sadly Meg, we can't use my plan anymore.
[Image: 7gfS0.png]
[Image: W_aldo.png]

"If everybody helps his neighbour then who needs help?"

Member of the Year - Member of the Month - TOTM Winner - Fight for Surreal's Top Skiller

smile It will be a good one
[Image: Vf5Ok.png]
[Image: k00kmf.png]