Betrayal at Falador & Return to Canifis
Thread Closed 

I've been wanting to get Betrayal at Falador since it first came out, but sadly to order from the UK to the States they wanted $30+ just to ship a $15 book. So I never got it.

Well when the new one (Return to Canifiis) was going to release I decided to check out Amazon.com again since their selections have improved over the years and to my Surprise they had both of them Available! I was so excited that finally Jagex decided to out source more then from just their store to make it easier for us who live in the States can get their Runescape Merch fix.

I just ordered my copies and I can't wait to read them. I'm not much of a reader but if something strikes my fancy enough I will sit down and read a book from beginning to end Wink I'm so excited that I had to share. So if anyone else has wanted to get them and didn't want to pay the crazy shipping Head on over to Amazon.com!
[Image: KittehPryde.png]
RSN: KittehPryde - Ironman RSN: FallOutPiXeY
[Image: zocnja.jpg]
[Image: 33cyesl.jpg] [Image: 2445z76.jpg]
everything happens for a reason.
live today, like tomorrow is your last.
it's better to be hated for who you are, than to be loved for who you are not.
I got my copy of Falador for a reasonable price online when it came out, I can't remember where or what site I got it on though because it's been too long lol

Never read it though, to be honest it's just gathered dust since I got it in the mail.
[Image: Vf5Ok.png]
[Image: k00kmf.png]
I like fantasy books too, if these Runescape related ones are good, just tell me smile
I am a major fantasy reader and I love Runescpe, yet I have not read these books because they did not seem that good. I would love to hear what you think after reading them. smile
[Image: 7gfS0.png]
[Image: W_aldo.png]

"If everybody helps his neighbour then who needs help?"

Member of the Year - Member of the Month - TOTM Winner - Fight for Surreal's Top Skiller

(2011-04-16 18:53:19)AlchemyHawk Wrote:  I am a major fantasy reader and I love Runescpe, yet I have not read these books because they did not seem that good. I would love to hear what you think after reading them. smile

I'm curious as well!
[Image: unled1bqq.png]
I should get them in 2 days. Will probably take me a few weeks to read both books but I will be sure to let everyone know how they are Wink
Personally, I'd find it hard to really become involved in a book based on a game, especially one I've played for so long. I love fantasy, but the reasoning for that mostly lies in the fact that I can create the world however I envision it. Reading this with the image already so set in my mind would take a lot of the draw away from it in my opinion.

Let me know what you think of them though. I hope you like them.
[Image: evaluate-staff.png] 
Have a question? My PM is always ON.
I bought the first when it first came out.

Actually read it also Tongue

It was an ok book, definatly worth a read for any runescape fan.

May get the second if I get some spare money.
I just got an email that my Books were shipped so I should get them tomorrow or Wednesday. I can't wait I'm so excited to start reading them Biggrin
I bought the Betrayal of Falador - I've never read it though, just couldn't get through the first chapter LOL

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  This is why I love Invasion of Falador xSwanQueenx 8 5,710 2015-10-23 19:53:56
Last Post: Liz
  [Update] Invasion of Falador Jay 2 3,788 2015-10-19 18:52:57
Last Post: Jay
  [BTS] Invasion of Falador Heather 1 2,460 2015-10-19 06:58:13
Last Post: Kakerrot
  [Update] Hati & Skoll Return Nick 2 4,075 2015-01-22 05:31:54
Last Post: Nick
  Falador Farm Tiny Rooster Ava 12 8,188 2013-05-30 01:53:56
Last Post: deathwilcome