Beware ladies and gents...
Thread Closed 

People keep getting these emails that may look real, but they aren't, just a little warning if you all are getting these too. Although I'm pretty sure none of you would fall for it, lol.

[Image: screenshot040d.png]

Here's what it says inside:

[Image: screenshot041.png]

Look closely on the link instead of runesca"p"e, it says runescaqe. etc. etc.

Just a heads up.
"His eyes shine like the rays of morning
His mouth is as a burning flame
His nostrils seethe with fumes of brimstone
He is the beast that can't be tamed."

[Image: 3oMVPO1305563551.gif]
also a big heads up is its sent to more then 1 person lol
(2011-09-15 08:01:49)Meg Wrote:  dw guys, one day my true intelligence will shine for the world to see and I will bask in full glory of the beautiful smart woman I truly am....until i wake up Biggrin

[Image: bkhaO.png]
Yea, Ive been getting these too. Almost fell for the first one till I saw the actualy url and figured it was shifty.
Thanks for sharing, it's scary though how many ppl do actually panic and fall for these scams Sad
Jagex never contact you through e-mail about that stuff, usually.
[Image: Pokemon_logo___Umbreon_by_PrinzeBur.gif]
Yes they do, if you want to get back your account trough email, they send you one.
[Image: unled1bqq.png]
I got one for the BETA key for 8realms but didn't get any of those though ...
I keep getting them, it's stupid.
[Image: rawries.png]
Why do you guys receive them ? They have to know your e-mail is related to RuneScape somehow, how do they know it ?
I was about to post this wasn't a fake, as JaGex has been sending out Beta Keys for a game called 8realms recently, and that e-mail is indeed legit, confirmed by Mod Poppy. This one, however, is not that real e-mail, guess they're trying to catch people who don't read carefully enough and just assume it's the same Beta.
[Image: evaluate-staff.png] 
Have a question? My PM is always ON.