Runescape Clan Challenges
Thread Closed 

RuneScape Clan Challenges!
Jagex
11-May-2011 15:54
Hey there,

We've put together a skilling competition made up of different challenges to find the best skillers out there! This is a special invite to you and your clan as we would like you to take part. This competition will be running over two weekends at the end of May. The first week will focus on individual skilling and efficiency while the second week will focus on clans proving their mettle within RuneScape, it isn’t all about combat y'know! Some of the main categories across each weekend will include: the best average XP, total XP, the clan with the largest number of players gaining 99's and more!

You will be able to sign up for as many of the challenges as you like so make sure your clan signs up for the individual challenges too and show off your clan pride. As the challenges will be taking place each weekend you will have time to make any necessary preparations. As well as a Hall of Fame that will list those worthy of going down in RuneScape history, individual winners will be rewarded with some signed RuneScape stash and winning clans will be able to design their very own logo to add to the game. Ooooooh!
All you have to do to take part is post in the sign up threads! For more information check out the main challenge thread: 42-43-295-62728618

Hope to see you there!

Mod Kathy
RuneScape Community Team

/discuss
[Image: zephyr.png][Image: L_Zephyr_l.png]
[Image: R4vciL12942791852-9.gif]
If suomi is in a clan he's going to dominate this lol.
[Image: jd4mfinalsmal0jp.gif]
[Image: elucin8er.png]
I'm all for it but I don't know if i'd compete, I really suck at skilling and my xp/hr rates truly are pathetic lol
Imo I don't like these Jagex run challenges, I've looked numerous times into the Skilling ladder and found no place to sign up for it. They just seem a bit distant and un-clear to me.
[Image: Pokemon_logo___Umbreon_by_PrinzeBur.gif]
Anything JaGeX organises using their forums does not appeal to me. If they cared they'd write a proper system for these things.
You are no better than anyone else, and no one is better than you.
(2011-05-12 10:06:01)Downfall Wrote:  Anything JaGeX organises using their forums does not appeal to me. If they cared they'd write a proper system for these things.

Completely agree with Jordan. We have to attack the white man.

However all jokes aside. Why can't jagex make things bloody simple?!
[Image: whid1.gif]
(2011-05-12 06:36:40)Meg Wrote:  I'm all for it but I don't know if i'd compete, I really suck at skilling and my xp/hr rates truly are pathetic lol

:ROFL: I have the same Issue. I hate when people ask me with my XP/HR are on whatever I'm skilling. I've always taken my time when doing something and now with a Toddler running around (which you know what that's like) it sometimes impossible to time something
>.<
[Image: KittehPryde.png]
RSN: KittehPryde - Ironman RSN: FallOutPiXeY
[Image: zocnja.jpg]
[Image: 33cyesl.jpg] [Image: 2445z76.jpg]
everything happens for a reason.
live today, like tomorrow is your last.
it's better to be hated for who you are, than to be loved for who you are not.
(2011-05-12 16:39:26)PiXeYstyx Wrote:  
(2011-05-12 06:36:40)Meg Wrote:  I'm all for it but I don't know if i'd compete, I really suck at skilling and my xp/hr rates truly are pathetic lol

:ROFL: I have the same Issue. I hate when people ask me with my XP/HR are on whatever I'm skilling. I've always taken my time when doing something and now with a Toddler running around (which you know what that's like) it sometimes impossible to time something
>.<

I third this, haha. I get so distracted sometimes when I'm skilling. I'll start watching a YouTube video and won't switch back into the game very fast, or I get up to get a snack and end up finding something else that needs to be done, or in the middle of the skill I'll realize I forgot to bring an item that would help me get faster exp, so I use more time running back to the bank to grab it. Oi. @_@

But hey, there's nothing wrong with taking your time. As long as you enjoy what you're doing, that's all that really matters. Games are meant to be enjoyed, even if RuneScape might feel like a grinding race for exp. That's why I don't typically participate in these Jagex events; they'd burn me out on the game. I much prefer to compete with clanmates here in Surreal for fun.
Trust me..I know all about distractions and bad experience rates. Lol
Is this the thing that is mining/smithing?
[Image: 7gfS0.png]
[Image: W_aldo.png]

"If everybody helps his neighbour then who needs help?"

Member of the Year - Member of the Month - TOTM Winner - Fight for Surreal's Top Skiller

I still think it'd be awesome if Surreal got a little more competitive in terms of skill wars (I know it's hard to organize this stuff, just saying), but the RSOF competitions always turn out awfully. Definitely a steer clear.
[Image: evaluate-staff.png] 
Have a question? My PM is always ON.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Funny runescape memes Oxide 1 6,435 2018-07-16 09:19:37
Last Post: Meg
  Your RuneScape Shopping List (DXP) Crazy Nurse 17 12,015 2018-02-01 15:01:30
Last Post: JeliBelski
  12/12/2016 Runescape Update! PiXeYstyx 3 3,531 2016-12-14 13:31:16
Last Post: PiXeYstyx
  Problems with accessing RuneScape? ChangingLane 1 2,709 2016-10-21 21:59:26
Last Post: ChangingLane