Poll: Dungeoneering, good or bad?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Good
10 66.67%
Bad
2 13.33%
Indifferent
3 20.00%
Total 15 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Dungeoneering team recruit and enlist.
Thread Closed 

Hello There! As you should all by now the Dungeoneering skill is not easily done with random groups, so I am making this thread.

The whole point to this thread is for you to either look at the people currently recruiting in the following level range/floor range, or you can instead make your own team by submitting the form provided below.

If you want to join a team you can either post on the thread or you can (with permission of the team leaders) whisper in game.

Please fill in the form below to submit your team request and I shall add it to the list.

Code:
[size=small][b]Runescape Name:[/b]
[b]Current Dungeoneering level:[/b]
[b]Max floor:[/b]
[b]Time zone:[/b]
[b]Specific dungeon times and days and for how long?:[/b] (E.g. 7pm GMT Monday, Friday and Sunday until etc..)

[b]Will you key?[/b] or do you want another member to key? (e.g. I would like a keyer to join the team, however I am willing to do so myself.)
[b]Levels wanted:[/b] (Here put the lowest level you will accept to be a member of your team)
[b]Team goal:[/b] (For example, we want to level together and progress onto higher floors as soon as the lowest level in the team can.)
[b]Current amount of members:[/b]
[b]
Can members whisper you to join your team?[/b] Yes/No.
[b]Do you have any requirements for your team?[/b]
[/size]

If you would instead like to join a team, post the following form:
Code:
[b]Runescape Name:[/b]
[b]Dungeoneering Level:[/b]
[b]Max Floor:[/b]
[b]Time zone:[/b]
[b]Preferred days:[/b]

Dungeoneering teams:

(these teams are all put into brackets for the organization of this thread, however always check the bracket above as there may well be people looking to boost and even just help out others.)

Levels 0 - 10:

Levels 11 - 20:

Levels 21 - 30:

Levels 31 - 40:

Levels 41 - 50:

Levels 51 - 60:

Quote:Runescape Name: Crxc
Current Dungeoneering level: 58
Max floor: 26 I think
Time zone: Eastern (GMT -5)
Specific dungeon times and days and for how long?: I am pretty inconsistent. :s Most weekends I am around from 1-11PM approximately though, weekdays I am often busy.

Will you key? or do you want another member to key? I dont know how to Key
Levels wanted: I will go with anybody
Team goal: I want 80 DG
Current amount of members: 1

Can members whisper you to join your team? Yes/No. I dont know what this means. :s
Do you have any requirements for your team? Try not to quit in the middle of dungeons, though I understand sometimes rl calls. Just be nice. ^^

Levels 61 - 70:

Quote:
Runescape Name: Cliffordd
Current Dungeoneering level: 68
Max floor: 34
Time zone: GMT
Specific dungeon times and days and for how long?: 8pm GMT Monday , Wednesday and Friday until 10pm (or until two dungeons are finished.)

Will you key? or do you want another member to key? I will key if needed, however if someone else is more experienced I would not say no Tongue
Levels wanted: anywhere from 50+
Team goal: Everyone to level together and have fun doing so.
Current amount of members:

Can members whisper you to join your team? Yes, however I don't always have public open, so contact me in clan chat first if I'm not on appear online smile
Do you have any requirements for your team? Nothing besides the 50+ dungeoneering, however if people quit for no good reason during a dungeon they will be removed from the team. However if someone has a reason for not attending (and lets me know atleast an hour before) then a pardon will be given.

Levels 71 - 80:

Quote:Runescape Name:Kniight Lost
Current Dungeoneering level:76
Max floor:38
Time zone:GMT
Specific dungeon times and days and for how long?: (E.g. 7pm GMT Monday, Friday and Sunday until etc..) 8:30 Pm ~ 10:30 Pm GMT almost everyday

Will you key? or do you want another member to key? (e.g. I would like a keyer to join the team, however I am willing to do so myself.)I'll key
Levels wanted: (Here put the lowest level you will accept to be a member of your team) above 50
Team goal: (For example, we want to level together and progress onto higher floors as soon as the lowest level in the team can.)I want to everyone level togheter and have fun and to teach people how to dg
Current amount of members:0

Can members whisper you to join your team? Yes
Do you have any requirements for your team?Just do what I say and dont make me repeat it 1000 times

Levels 81 - 90:

Quote:Runescape Name: SRL Simon
Current Dungeoneering level: 82
Max floor: 41
Time zone: GMT 10+
Specific dungeon times and days and for how long?: (E.g. 7pm GMT Monday, Friday and Sunday until etc..) Just about anytime Im online.

Will you key? or do you want another member to key? (e.g. I would like a keyer to join the team, however I am willing to do so myself.) I can Key.
Levels wanted: (Here put the lowest level you will accept to be a member of your team) Able to do in the high floor 30's preferably
Team goal: (For example, we want to level together and progress onto higher floors as soon as the lowest level in the team can.) <-- That

Can members whisper you to join your team?
Yes
Do you have any requirements for your team? SSH is nice, but other than that, not really.

Quote:Runescape Name: old_jon
Current Dungeoneering level: 81
Max floor: 40
Time zone: Australian (AEST)
Specific dungeon times and days and for how long?: AEST-8:30pm to 11:30pm Friday, Saturday or Sunday
Will you key? or do you want another member to key? Not compulsory - just communicate who has what key and she'll be right mate!
Levels wanted: 40+
Team goal: To provide ideal weapons and armour for participants to "bind", to gain experience in puzzles, Boss Monsters, etc. A learning experience and fun at the same time. No pressure and team patience.
Current amount of members: nil
Can members whisper you to join your team? Yes/No. Yes
Do you have any requirements for your team? Be patient and understand this is an exercise to experience higher level dungeoneering in a supporting and fun format, as well as an opportunity to "bind" ideal items for continual use.

Levels 91 - 100:

Levels 101 - 110:

Levels 111 - 120:

Players currently seeking teams:

Quote:Runescape Name: SRL Wannabe
Dungeoneering Level: 50
Max Floor:25
Time zone: GMT (England)
Preferred days: Whenever I am online, and if you need someone to join your team, feel free to ask me, and 90% of the time, I will come, unless I am like 5k off m milestone level, or <500k from a 99 Shoutiggrin:

Quote:Runescape Name: old_jon
Dungeoneering Level: 81
Max Floor: 40
Time zone: AEST (Australian Eastern Standard Time)
Preferred days: Friday, Saturday or Sunday night(s)

Quote:Runescape Name: Crxc
Dungeoneering Level: 58
Max Floor: 26
Time zone: EST
Preferred days: Saturdays/Sundays

(2011-05-23 06:31:21)Wicked Cj13 Wrote:  Runescape Name: Wicked Cj13
Dungeoneering Level: 86
Max Floor: 43
Time zone: US Central (GMT-6)
Preferred days: No specific days, whenever I'm online.

Quote:Runescape Name: Agent Shay
Dungeoneering Level: 85
Max Floor: 43
Time zone: Central (-6:00 GMT)
Preferred days: Any, I'm online just about every day. Will not participate during PYP or Skill Weeks that I sign up for, though.

Quote:Runescape Name:Kniight Lost
Dungeoneering Level:76
Max Floor:38
Time zone:GMT
Preferred days: I play always at 8:30pm till 10:30pm everyday and on saturday till a bit late
[Image: whid1.gif]
Runescape Name: Crxc
Current Dungeoneering level: 58
Max floor: 26 I think
Time zone: Eastern
Specific dungeon times and days and for how long?: (E.g. 7pm GMT Monday, Friday and Sunday until etc..) I am pretty incosistent. :s Most weekends I am around from 1-11PM approximately though, weekdays I am often busy.

Will you key? or do you want another member to key? (e.g. I would like a keyer to join the team, however I am willing to do so myself.) I dont know how to Key
Levels wanted: (Here put the lowest level you will accept to be a member of your team) I will go with anybody
Team goal: (For example, we want to level together and progress onto higher floors as soon as the lowest level in the team can.) I want 80 DG

Yes/No. I dont know what this means. :s
Do you have any requirements for your team? Try not to quit in the middle of dungeons, though I understand sometimes rl calls. Just be nice. ^^
[Image: 7gfS0.png]
[Image: W_aldo.png]

"If everybody helps his neighbour then who needs help?"

Member of the Year - Member of the Month - TOTM Winner - Fight for Surreal's Top Skiller

Looking to join a team.

Runescape Name: SRL Wannabe
Current Dungeoneering level: 50
Max floor: F25
Specific dungeon times and days and for how long?: Whenever I am online, and if you need someone to join your team, feel free to ask me, and 90% of the time, I will come, unless I am like 5k off m milestone level, or <500k from a 99 Biggrin
(2011-05-22 22:15:14)Jackwootton Wrote:  Looking to join a team.

Runescape Name: SRL Wannabe
Current Dungeoneering level: 50
Max floor: F25
Specific dungeon times and days and for how long?: Whenever I am online, and if you need someone to join your team, feel free to ask me, and 90% of the time, I will come, unless I am like 5k off m milestone level, or <500k from a 99 Biggrin

I added the new form for people looking to join instead of start a team.
Finally someone had the brilliant idea to put this on Biggrin

We'll join one team, maybe next week, just giving it time to appear a 71-80 team smile
(2011-05-23 00:16:40)Cabbage Wrote:  Finally someone had the brilliant idea to put this on Biggrin

We'll join one team, maybe next week, just giving it time to appear a 71-80 team smile

Thanks for the positive feedback ^_^ I'll update it as teams are formed, so just stay tuned smile
My warring clan is hella good at DGing, if anyone would like more information on DGing with us, you can join Rsdchat and try to see if anyone is DGing. We normally use Ts3.
Very good thread, very well laid out. But you should add a line about the Shadow Silk Hood. Ie; I have SSH or I would prefer if other members had the SSH.

Runescape Name: SRL Simon
Current Dungeoneering level: 82
Max floor: 41
Time zone: GMT 10+
Specific dungeon times and days and for how long?: (E.g. 7pm GMT Monday, Friday and Sunday until etc..) Just about anytime Im online.

Will you key? or do you want another member to key? (e.g. I would like a keyer to join the team, however I am willing to do so myself.) I can Key.
Levels wanted: (Here put the lowest level you will accept to be a member of your team) Able to do in the high floor 30's preferably
Team goal: (For example, we want to level together and progress onto higher floors as soon as the lowest level in the team can.) <-- That

Yes
Do you have any requirements for your team? SSH is nice, but other than that, not really.
Flipp'n heck, Nathan! Is this professional excellence or what? Wub

To manage a team:
Runescape Name: old_jon
Current Dungeoneering level: 81
Max floor: 40
Time zone: Australian (AEST)
Specific dungeon times and days and for how long?: AEST-8:30pm to 11:30pm Friday, Saturday or Sunday
Will you key? or do you want another member to key? Not compulsory - just communicate who has what key and she'll be right mate!
Levels wanted: 40+
Team goal: To provide ideal weapons and armour for participants to "bind", to gain experience in puzzles, Boss Monsters, etc. A learning experience and fun at the same time. No pressure and team patience.
Current amount of members: nil
Can members whisper you to join your team? Yes/No. Yes
Do you have any requirements for your team? Be patient and understand this is an exercise to experience higher level dungeoneering in a supporting and fun format, as well as an opportunity to "bind" ideal items for continual use.

--------------------------------------------------------
To join:-
Runescape Name: old_jon
Dungeoneering Level: 81
Max Floor: 40
Time zone: AEST (Australian Eastern Standard Time)
Preferred days: Friday, Saturday or Sunday night(s)
---------------------------------------------------------

Oh, and I voted Dungeoneering is "bad". Tongue
Quote:
What is the point of being an adult , if you can't be childish sometimes.
--Tom Baker as The Fourth Doctor

I am confused how this works, with the different forms and teams... :s
I just want to be able to do some DG with friends so I can get actual exp. Maybe I filled the wrong form?
Runescape Name: Crxc
Dungeoneering Level: 58
Max Floor: 26
Time zone: EST
Preferred days: Saturdays/Sundays
[Image: 7gfS0.png]
[Image: W_aldo.png]

"If everybody helps his neighbour then who needs help?"

Member of the Year - Member of the Month - TOTM Winner - Fight for Surreal's Top Skiller

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Looking for a dungeoneering party/partner Exciled 9 6,950 2014-01-20 19:02:06
Last Post: Rufus010
  Dungeoneering team Linspire 0 2,021 2013-07-31 13:20:06
Last Post: Linspire
  Putting together a Vorago team for day of release Oberst 59 31,066 2013-07-07 17:29:45
Last Post: AlchemyHawk
  Dungeoneering Weekend Bug 6 5,018 2012-12-14 17:47:39
Last Post: Smith
  eoc dungeoneering binds Dave 13 9,112 2012-11-22 20:58:35
Last Post: Gohankuten