Didn't Notice...
Thread Closed 

So i was showing Shay how I do my Tree Runs, and she was complaining that she could only plant All the Seeds into the pots when she only wanted to plant 10. A short while ago, I went to start smithing and I noticed that there are no options to meet your needs. Idk how i didn't notice Shok

[Image: wowdidntnotice.png]

--Steve
Yeah, with smithing it's the same way, any bar you do you can only do all or none, as the right-click option says "Make All" or "Cancel". It's nice because it's one-click now, and with smithing you can walk away from the furnace when you get to the number you want, but with the seeds in the plant pots, it does them all instantly. >_< There are also other skills this happens with, but generally it's a good thing.

This update has been out for at least a month, probably closer to 2 or 3, but I never noticed it with farming because it's been ages since I planted trees en masse. XD But it's all good, I know now to just take the exact amount of seeds out of my bank before I use them on the pots. ^_^ Had too many seeds in my inventory during the farm run, haha.
I like this update, made smelting alot easier, rather than having to search for the higher level bars you wanted made.
(2011-06-03 07:19:30)Rebel007 Wrote:  I like this update, made smelting alot easier, rather than having to search for the higher level bars you wanted made.

[Image: Pokemon_logo___Umbreon_by_PrinzeBur.gif]
I <3 the whole seed all thing
(2011-06-03 11:07:47)Bonus Wrote:  I <3 the whole seed all thing

Much agreed, soooo tedious without it.
[Image: evaluate-staff.png] 
Have a question? My PM is always ON.
Defs agree with that, was kinda over having to pot then water everything...
(2011-06-03 04:59:02)Stev3 Wrote:  So i was showing Shay how I do my Tree Runs, and she was complaining that she could only plant All the Seeds into the pots when she only wanted to plant 10.

Shay's a guy, noob!

(2011-06-03 17:11:30)Saul Wrote:  
(2011-06-03 04:59:02)Stev3 Wrote:  So i was showing Shay how I do my Tree Runs, and she was complaining that she could only plant All the Seeds into the pots when she only wanted to plant 10.

Shay's a guy, noob!
Shok

(2011-06-03 17:11:30)Saul Wrote:  Shay's a guy, noob!
http://www.clansurreal.com/board/thread-...ge-16.html
[Image: 7gfS0.png]
[Image: W_aldo.png]

"If everybody helps his neighbour then who needs help?"

Member of the Year - Member of the Month - TOTM Winner - Fight for Surreal's Top Skiller