Real-life name/nickname: Thao
Describe yourself in one word: Driven

What got you started playing Runescape?: Youtube Videos
Favorite Movie: I love lots of movies
Other language(s): Some decent knowledge of Espanol
Hobbies/talents: Drawing, Sketching, Mathematics, Writing, Listening to Music.\
I am THE Master of SHNEE
[Image: jbmNGg.jpg]
Hey Thao, welcome to the Forums! smile Hope you enjoy your stay with us!!
Hi there! I'm trying to become a full tilt member but I'm kind of lost going through all the pages and getting you all the information needed and I could really use some help.
I am THE Master of SHNEE
Welcome to the forums, Thao! Here is what you need to do:

First, make sure you meet our requirements. This page will list all the requirements to become a provisional (trial) member here at Surreal: http://www.clansurreal.com/requirements.php

Once you meet our requirements, you can fill out this application: http://www.clansurreal.com/board/thread-6.html

The application must be posted in a new thread in this forum: http://www.clansurreal.com/board/forum-13-page-1.html

Then you will have to wait on a staff member to approve your application. ^_^

Any other questions, please let us know!
Hi mate, glad to see this post in the lounge, the place to get to know us Wink I already know you. Surreal, he's a very nice person Wink

Make sure you apply as well in the other forum section Wink

[Image: unled1bqq.png]
If Smith says you're a nice person, then I'll believe him smile

Welcome to Surreal, enjoy yourself while you're here!
[Image: evaluate-staff.png] 
Have a question? My PM is always ON.
Thanks guys! I'm hoping to enjoy this clan. For the past few months I have been "homeless" I guess you could say to a good clan to be a part of. Many I have tried were run by immature persons and I had a miserable time. Also, I've been in a clan that was not active when I am able to play, so it was kinda lonely. I'm hoping this clan has many members around my time to play. I am central time, not sure what the hours are on that but I am central. I have all the requirements. I can't wait to be a Surrealist. Smith is a good friend of mine and he mentioned this to me when I told him about my "homeless" situation. Since then I've kinda boosted my skills to get into this clan as fast as possible with some great coaching by Smith.
I am THE Master of SHNEE
Don't worry, Thao. This is an international clan, so there are members online all around the clock. I'm CST timezone as well, so you'll probably see me around, and there's quite a few others who are in similar timezones. ^_^

Looking forward to seeing you in-game! Enjoy your stay and please ask if you need anything!
I really like the encouragement. Makes me really want to be apart of this clan. smile
I am THE Master of SHNEE
Welcome to Surreal Thao! Biggrin
[Image: 7gfS0.png]
[Image: W_aldo.png]

"If everybody helps his neighbour then who needs help?"

Member of the Year - Member of the Month - TOTM Winner - Fight for Surreal's Top Skiller

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Natus' application (It's meeeeee) Natus 6 3,600 2017-12-22 02:34:01
Last Post: Beccah
  Application/Introduction Cod971 3 2,890 2014-08-05 22:44:59
Last Post: Joseph
  Joining Application Welcame 7 4,554 2014-08-04 09:47:07
Last Post: Destriant
  Shiner Application DirtyShiner 7 3,914 2012-01-28 10:28:14
Last Post: Prisci
  Deeboe's Application =P Deeboe 7 4,569 2011-06-29 03:31:48
Last Post: Stev3