[Answered] What Skill?
Thread Closed 

Hello Everyone,

I am about to achieve 99 fishing which is very exciting (for me)... I am currently 97 fishing and I have been thinking about what skill or skills I should pursue after 99 fishing. I'm not into doing any combat skills at the moment. I'm not bragging but I currently have a 170m bank and I'm not sure what to do with that or put some of that into a skill. Anyhoo if you have read this I would really appreciate what skill (non-combat) you would get to 99 or at least a high level, and what would you do with 170m because I have no idea.

Thanks if you read this haha smile

Sincerely,
Shane
Keep 100m for flipping, put the rest into skills.

Do a usefull skill for dung. Like Woodcut, Smith, Craft, Farm, Herby...
Main: Princess Emiko Yuki
Alt: Princess Revy Chan

Be awesome and get 99 Con! Biggrin
I have really been debating about either smithing or herblore. But im not sure whether or not I can affored either Boredom And I havent really flipped very much but I have been interested in it. Sorry Incise Sad 99 Con is far off into the future. Thanks Guys!! I have no idea though everyone says go for herblore but I'm pretty sure I cant afford that at the moment.
Hmm, I wouldn't do Dungeoneering until you're 100% broke. I think that's the only way anyone will enjoy it, when it's the last option, Lol. I think you should go for 99 Herblore, especially with the Bonus Exp weekend right around the corner, you'll save loads and get an epic cape! Biggrin

Oh, and I'll be very very jealous. Lol. x)
(2011-08-09 02:50:36)Kun Wrote:  Hmm, I wouldn't do Dungeoneering until you're 100% broke. I think that's the only way anyone will enjoy it, when it's the last option, Lol. I think you should go for 99 Herblore, especially with the Bonus Exp weekend right around the corner, you'll save loads and get an epic cape! Biggrin

Oh, and I'll be very very jealous. Lol. x)

Yeah I feel like herb may be the best bet, seeing as Herb being one of the most expensive; you'll definitely get the right bang for your buck.
Wait when is the xp weekend??:o
Rumors say it will be in september.

Thanks Tongue by the way how much is 99 herb at the moment?
About 10gp per xp.
So 130-150m I think.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Update] Skill Pets Nick 6 7,256 2016-08-23 09:07:09
Last Post: Nick
  The best wc method for skill week! Sir_Sparhawk 3 3,462 2016-01-28 00:18:51
Last Post: Geech
  Fastest skill Myster Q 7 7,236 2015-04-14 06:44:21
Last Post: Myster Q