A Crowning Moment

Hey Surreal!

The past few months have been very defining for the clan; we've grown immensely and I can thank every member for putting in the time to this clan and making it such a great place. Another team of people I can thank are the staff team - those who put in their own free time to make this clan better, and those who will ensure you all have a great time playing Runescape!

Due to some major expansions that are about to take place, we are going to promote a member of Surreal that has proved his dedication to the clan and has also shown us that he has what it takes to be a part of the team.

Let's all congratulate Mikuri - the newest member to the Surreal Staff Team! Mikuri has shown a lot of initiative and will to improve the clan's standing from a community standpoint. It's great to see that the additions he's made to the clan such as the Surreal Lottery are successful; and we're more than happy to take him on board to see what great things we can achieve together as a team!

Welcome to the team - we're very proud and we look forward to working with you, Mikuri! Wub
You are no better than anyone else, and no one is better than you.
Congrats Mikuri ! ^-^!
| G&A | PVP Team |
[Image: guitar_girl_by_nmayfair-d3ailti.png]
Gift; Nik
Grats!!!!!
Me behave? Seriously? As a child I saw Tarzan almost naked, Cinderella arrived home from a party after midnight, Pinocchio told lies, Aladin was a thief, Batman drove over 200 miles an hour, Snow White lived in a house with seven men, Popeye smoked a pipe and had tattoos, Pac man ran around to digital music while eating pills that enhanced his performance, and Shaggy and Scooby were mystery solving hippies who always had the munchies. The fault is not mine!
Well deserved!!
[Image: Rarely_Lucky.png]

[Image: Rarely_Lucky.png]

[Image: spinner_big.gif]
Gratz!!
Congrats Mikuri! Welcome to the team <3 Wub
Congrats Mikuri. smile
Congrats Mikuri Biggrin
Wow congratulations Mikuri, well deserved! Good
You have done a lot for this epic clan. Biggrin
[Image: 7gfS0.png]
[Image: W_aldo.png]

"If everybody helps his neighbour then who needs help?"

Member of the Year - Member of the Month - TOTM Winner - Fight for Surreal's Top Skiller

Grats hun!! smile