Another Runescape Scam
Thread Closed 

Hi Guys,

After getting so many emails from Blizzard and Runescape telling me my account is deactivated ect.. click this link..

Heres a new one, Just a heads up.

Dear Player,

We regret to inform you that your account has received an infraction due to a Major Real World Trading offense. Please visit the appeal section under Account Management to view evidence of your infraction(s) and to appeal any infraction(s) that you feel were unjustified.

To view the evidence please click here: http://secure.runescape.com/m=weblogin/l...nce-appeal&[Link Partialy Removed)

Please note: Due to a recent bug in our infraction system, some accounts may have received a void infraction. The majority of void infractions have been removed but we cannot ensure that all infractions have been removed. We urge you to visit the appeal section to appeal any unjustified infractions received due to system errors.

Many thanks, Jagex Ltd.

Copyright © 1999 - 2011 Jagex Ltd. Jagex, RuneScape, FunOrb, War of Legends and Stellar Dawn are registered trademarks of Jagex Ltd in the United Kingdom and trademarks used in other countries of the world. By using our service you are agreeing to our Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policy.
I've received the same shitty mail too.
People are annoying.
Main: Princess Emiko Yuki
Alt: Princess Revy Chan

i got about 800+ of them I forwarded them to a Jmod that I happened to talk to ingame smile he gave me an e-mail to send it to but he said dont tell people it
Jagex only emails you about loyalty points, or telling you about an update you should play. If its anything else, its obviously a scam.
[Image: zephyr.png][Image: L_Zephyr_l.png]
[Image: R4vciL12942791852-9.gif]
you can get an email for a new pw, legit, as I did when I forgot mine.
[Image: unled1bqq.png]
But in the end, never click any link in any runescape email. Simply go to Runescape.com and enter your account management thing.

(2011-10-12 00:51:33)Mikuri Wrote:  But in the end, never click any link in any runescape email. Simply go to Runescape.com and enter your account management thing.

Exactly. Jagex may send you a legit e-mail but you'll never need to actually reply to it. Everything is managed onsite. Simple enough rule to live by.
[Image: evaluate-staff.png] 
Have a question? My PM is always ON.
Oh, funny, just received another email claiming I had a password recovery call. But then the link were going to runescapeB[dot]bla

Pathetic smile

I got this email too.

Most people are wise to these kind of scams now but they still manage to catch some out.
[Image: UberSanta.png][Image: 42u3cez]
[Image: zamorak.png]

Should kill the link just incase. Hi

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Funny runescape memes Oxide 1 6,465 2018-07-16 09:19:37
Last Post: Meg
  Your RuneScape Shopping List (DXP) Crazy Nurse 17 12,202 2018-02-01 15:01:30
Last Post: JeliBelski
  12/12/2016 Runescape Update! PiXeYstyx 3 3,578 2016-12-14 13:31:16
Last Post: PiXeYstyx
  Problems with accessing RuneScape? ChangingLane 1 2,742 2016-10-21 21:59:26