Heya guys :)
Thread Closed 

Runescape Name: Killdapure3
Real-life name/nickname: Call me Sayed
Describe yourself in one word: Outgoing

What made you start playing runescape: My cousin started to play around 2004 so i decided to join and runescape was pretty famous in school smile but since i started earlier then most i guess everyone was always like hop on runescape and everything and it just became an after school everyday habbit smile
Favorite Movie: Pirates and the carribbean 4
Occupation: Currently working at workforce part time smile STUDENT at Aorere College Year 12
Other language(s): Hindi, a little bit of french
Hobbies/talents: Love playing sports & hitting up the gym, Playing runescape & Socializing alot.
Dont really have that much of a tallent but i draw & just a beast at sports Tongue
Hey Sayed! Ironic... My best friend IRL... His name is Sayed too Tongue Welcome to Surreal, glad you found the website okay! Let us know if you need any help finding your way around the place smile

Have a great stay!
You are no better than anyone else, and no one is better than you.
Hi Sayed and welcome to Surreal, I am the M Waters that welcomed you on the RSOF and you're our very first recruit from RSOF so you're pretty special to us Wub

Glad to see you were able to find our main forums! feel free to join us in our Clan Chat ingame "Surreal" and one of us Leaders will give you a rank in game, also if you use IRC we have a channel #surreal where you can get to know more members smile

Again welcome to Surreal and if you need any help at all feel free to send a staff member or leader a PM and we'll be able to help you Wub
Hey Downfall, Thats so awesome that you'r irl Bestfriend is named Sayed smile I guess i was just mean't to be here smile & Thanks for the nice warm welcome. Also hey Meg nice to meet you and thanks for accepting me into your super awesome clan smile and am i that special already? Thank you so much i feel special myself now smile
Yeah sweet il add you guys just know il hop on in a few minutes smile thanks for the warm welcome smile
Welcome to the clan Sayed, hope you find everything you're looking for with us smile
[Image: Exbajalator.png][Image: Exbajalator.png]
[Image: 2q00m8h.jpg]
[Image: nMqpp.png]
=:-:=  Live Young, Have Fun And May Tomorrow Never Come =:-:=
Welcome to the clan Sayed! smile
[Image: 7gfS0.png]
[Image: W_aldo.png]

"If everybody helps his neighbour then who needs help?"

Member of the Year - Member of the Month - TOTM Winner - Fight for Surreal's Top Skiller

Hey and welcome! smile
Welcome to Surreal, Sayed, enjoy your stay! smile
[Image: evaluate-staff.png] 
Have a question? My PM is always ON.
Welcome Sayed! Good luck with your provi app! Hope to see you around! :]
[Image: your+ad+10.jpg]
Welcome to Surreal, Sayed! Great to see an intro from you; I noticed as well that you were our first RSOF recruit so I'm glad to see the transition from there to here went smoothly. ^_^

Enjoy your stay here and let us know if you have any questions!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Heya 1st Princess 8 4,489 2018-03-11 00:14:07
Last Post: Aurorae Auri
  Heya Dsk8r 6 4,412 2015-05-04 00:28:11
Last Post: Pallas Moros
  Hi guys Disco 7 3,956 2015-02-28 09:47:36
Last Post: Jos
  Hi guys Syzygy Sigil 9 5,263 2015-01-31 07:14:05
Last Post: Jace
  Heya there, the names Joey :D Joseph 12 6,957 2014-07-18 19:16:30
Last Post: Cormag