Some people make the ugliest capes on this game... Two in this clan Wub
Possibly the ugliest one I've seen, love you really though James. WubWubWub
[Image: cBx2]
[Image: FV39kOB.gif]
Lmao..don't listen to hear James..your BEAUTIFUL! Wub
[Image: 7gfS0.png]
[Image: W_aldo.png]

"If everybody helps his neighbour then who needs help?"

Member of the Year - Member of the Month - TOTM Winner - Fight for Surreal's Top Skiller

Out of the clan, Rinaldi's brown/white/black cape has been my favorite so far. Danny's blue and white cape is a close runner up. CJ's is very nice as well, although for the life of me I cannot remember the colors... just that I liked it. XD

At least James sticks out in a crowd with those colors. And don't cross him, or you'll get a face full of dragon's fire!
That is a pretty ugly cape. I doubt even I could come up with a worse color scheme.
[Image: motm.png]
[Image: 0ddb418f4b.png]

"The only thing an adult can give a child is a yellow cape." - Chuck Jones
He should get a mullet, and then make his cape look like the mullet took a shit on his back. Would be funny.
[Image: zephyr.png][Image: L_Zephyr_l.png]
[Image: R4vciL12942791852-9.gif]
Ahwell I tailor my colours to what I like at the time smile I have ideas for a nice subtle green cape but Until they make a way to save colour combinations you create I will not change my colours.

You also need to really create the colours to match your avatar's outfit, just amplify's the awesomeness of it, as seen below with awesome brown. Yahoo

[Image: amazingbrown.png]
~Rinaldi//Dom~
Have a visit of my Farming Goal thread!
[Image: Signature-1.png]
You cant save them in game but you can get the RGB values and write them down in notepad so you remember if you ever want that same colour combo back, and Jame's isn't that bad, in that screenshot that chick with the blue hair and the fluro green cape looks like a toads roadkill Bad

Mine is beautiful!
I like Dom's cape!
[Image: 7gfS0.png]
[Image: W_aldo.png]

"If everybody helps his neighbour then who needs help?"

Member of the Year - Member of the Month - TOTM Winner - Fight for Surreal's Top Skiller

(2012-01-07 01:33:57)Meg Wrote:  You cant save them in game but you can get the RGB values and write them down in notepad so you remember if you ever want that same colour combo back, and Jame's isn't that bad, in that screenshot that chick with the blue hair and the fluro green cape looks like a toads roadkill Bad

Mine is beautiful!

Didn't know you can input the RBG codes? will have a look ingame.

~Rinaldi//Dom~
Have a visit of my Farming Goal thread!
[Image: Signature-1.png]
one day i will be able to make my cape look awful!
(2011-09-15 08:01:49)Meg Wrote:  dw guys, one day my true intelligence will shine for the world to see and I will bask in full glory of the beautiful smart woman I truly am....until i wake up Biggrin

[Image: bkhaO.png]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Better Max/Comp Cape Designer Ava 3 10,223 2014-08-04 21:52:00
Last Post: Cormag
  Capes of Prestige Hayden 11 8,432 2014-06-25 10:31:43
Last Post: Benzoo
  Divine Nro (Angus) Comp Cape Party!!!! Meg 13 8,090 2012-07-28 22:40:54
Last Post: Jovan
  Herald Capes and Clan Capes Shay 9 5,791 2011-08-08 18:52:29
Last Post: S15
  Answered Good Bracelets / Capes / Necklaces? Skill Hard 3 3,342 2011-07-11 18:05:53
Last Post: `Killer