Kreuzi's introduction
Thread Closed 

Hey at everyone,

like always I'm struggling writing an introduction (never know how to begin) but I just thought of giving you a few informations about myself. My real life name is Hans-Pieter (Nickname H-P or Hans, though I don't really like the second) and I'm 19 years old. I am from Germany but at the moment I'm living in the south-west of the United Kingdom working as a volunteer in a community for mentally disabled adults (as a kind of social year). As a result I have working times that change alot and no fixed weekend (days off) and sadly also no influence on the internet connection. If I would need to describe myself in one word, it would be "calm".

My hobbies are reading, skating (not really suitable for hillside of the UK so I don't do it at the moment) and kinda alot around the computer (gaming, youtube, sometimes photoshop [Trial version de-/re-installing <3]). As there's actually nothing really around my place it's reading and gaming mainly. And even though people often assume it would be otherwise, I have a lovely girlfriend Wub, which sadly I can only hold contact to over the internet at the moment due to her living in Germany.

My favorite film? Even thought now everyone knows that I'm a softie: A walk to remember. But I also like the Fast & Furious films alot.

My ingame name is Kreuzi and I'm kind of an allrounder. I generally do what I like at that moment, mainly skilling and chatting at the same time. I started playing back in 2006, when a friend of mine came back from a school exchange in England and showed me the game. I didn't played much for the first 3 years and sadly missed out on quiete a few holyday events. My current goal is agility 99, even though I go there relaxed and also doing alot of other stuff.

I guess that's enought for the moment, but feel free to ask any questions.

Kreuzi/H-P Paladin

PS. I speak German, English and very little French (hated it in school).
Welcome to Surreal, Kreuzi, nice to meet you smile
Welcome Kreuzi,

A Walk to Remember is my favourite movie of all time as well, so much so I named my son Llandyn (different spelling to the main character) smile

Hope you enjoy your time here smile
Welcome Kre, thanks lately for joining in the BA games! Also just something I can't help but tell you, it's spelt "though" not "thought" (thought is the past tense of think Tongue).
[Image: Exbajalator.png][Image: Exbajalator.png]
[Image: 2q00m8h.jpg]
[Image: nMqpp.png]
=:-:=  Live Young, Have Fun And May Tomorrow Never Come =:-:=
Thank you all for the nice welcome! (and I corrected the mistake with thought/though, I blame my english teacher even though he taught us the difference for sure)
Heya Hans smile

Welcome to Surreal smile
[Image: Vf5Ok.png]
[Image: k00kmf.png]
Welcome to Surreal smile
Hey and welcome! smile
Welcome to Surreal, Kreuzi! Seen you a bit in the clan chat, you seem like a nice guy. ^^ Hope you enjoy your stay with us and please let us know if you have any questions!
Hey there Kruezi, welcome to Surreal! Biggrin What an awesome way to spend your social year, kudos to you! You also reminded me to re-watch A Walk to Remember, I've been meaning to do that - such a good movie. :3

[Image: bronaghmotm.png]

[Image: 4variation.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Introduction Grimgbo! Helloooooh! meanhobgoblin 10 6,856 2018-10-20 13:50:59
Last Post: Mihana
  Introduction to Myself and how i got here: Jett 9 5,585 2018-07-21 01:09:34
Last Post: Dark
  Another introduction because I'm back~ SirAddiLot 11 6,985 2018-04-24 10:49:46
Last Post: Clifford
  indoctrinati... Introduction. Jonnothehobbo 3 2,669 2017-10-11 12:42:35
Last Post: Jerome
  My Introduction! (Two Moons) nerv 7 4,772 2017-07-15 00:30:35
Last Post: Giuseppe