Your Luckiest Moment
Thread Closed 

How lucky have you been in RuneScape?

So, please share with us your luckiest moment on RuneScape. Did you escape a deadly foe with barely any health left? Or did you find an expensive item randomly lying on the ground? It doesn't has to be a huge deal, just something you would look back at and say, "oh boy was I lucky!"

For me, It was my first time at the Zamorakian Boss, I had 15hp! (back when the hp was hp and not constitution!) and our team of 3 killed it before i tele'd and we get a Hilt split of around 17mill each, smile at the time.. that was the biggest drop I've had in Runescape!

Please tell us about your luckiest RS moment(s)!

Sincerely!
Ineeson
3rd Age Range Top from a clue scroll - no longer have the screenshot - could probably find it if I searched through TSG forum but too lazy lol

so i got unlazy and found it - my original RSN is Ava_Grace78

[Image: 14b52e.jpg]
(2010-11-06 03:01:17)Meg Wrote:  3rd Age Range Top from a clue scroll - no longer have the screenshot - could probably find it if I searched through TSG forum but too lazy lol

You lucky duck!Shok
Uhh, been playing so long it's hard to remember them sometimes.

I once got nearly full Verac's (was missing like 2 pieces I think), a black mystic set (back when the black set was around 1m), something around 1k rune arrows, a mage shortbow and some other random stuff when a guy died at barrows before the whole gravestone thing.

I got 1 piece of a cannon, a black d'hide set, 1k rune arrows, 10k steel arrows, about 1k cballs, and some sharks +other random gear when a guy died at blue dragons under Taverly, also before the gravestones.

I got a full Dharok set during some random drop party when the party room was in Seer's village. It was actually a rwt and I sniped the set from the kid who had bought it Biggrin Poor kid probably just lost $30 real life rofl. The set was like 20m at the time, I believe.

I have had plenty of close calls when pking in old wildy, living with only 5hp or tanking until my very last prayer point than making it to Edge to bank.

Just thought of another one.. When barrows first came out I was all over it to try it out. My very first chest was a Ahrims robetop.. sold that sucker for 12m on the RSOF Biggrin That was a ton of cash back than for me lol

Probably some other stuff but like I said.. been so long now idk them all anymore.
[Image: Vf5Ok.png]
[Image: k00kmf.png]
I remember buying a d hatchet the day before ge and trade limit for 50k cash sold on ge for a few mil forget the exact price backthen
(2011-09-15 08:01:49)Meg Wrote:  dw guys, one day my true intelligence will shine for the world to see and I will bask in full glory of the beautiful smart woman I truly am....until i wake up Biggrin

[Image: bkhaO.png]
I would say my luckiest time was back in 2005, my friend and I had been using halberds to kill Black dragons in Taverly dungeon. She was using a Dragon halberd and I was using a Rune (lol). We were just camping to have some fun. Well, on one trip, I had an unexpected event happen. I was sitting there, killing my dragon, stab, stab, stab. It finally dies and I see "Sheild left half" on the ground. (Again, this was back in 2005, Dragon squares were 8M and the left half was 7M.) So being a level like 60 or 70 who just got their first dragon drop ever, and it happened to be that much, well I went on a spending spree. I bought a Dragon med, Rune boots, Granite maul, and a Santa hat. (I REALLY wish I kept that Santa...)
[Image: albarosextrm-1.png]
Has to be escaping Bandos boss room with 10HP Biggrin

I then died when I landed at Falador teleport point, but I had time to get my stuff back smile
[Image: UberSanta.png][Image: 42u3cez]
[Image: zamorak.png]

My luckiest momment was ... Idunno, ..

Nothing, im into skilling, no cb, and i rarely do clues :p
my luckiest moment was like 3 weeks ago at my hellhound task

3 effigy's in sequence

preety epic
My luckiest moment didn't seem very lucky at the time because it did cost me 310m, but buying an elysian spirit shield on the ge for 5m over med prive, reason it didn't seem lucky is because people actually used to sell them on the ge, but now they're like 1.2b street price or something, lol.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  That moment when ur alt has more luck den u ReturnFate 18 11,038 2015-06-07 22:52:41
Last Post: BENFAS