The State of Surreal - November, 2010

Briefing
Why hello there Surreal members and Guests - today is the day that I will roll out the monthly news program that shall inform you of the latest around the clan, what is planned for the future and what our members have been up to!

General Clan News
New Applications Closed
Removed/Edited out - applications are now open for the time being to support a new member limit of 70. Enjoy!

Forum Changes
You guys probably have noticed the new background on our forums - I hope you like it, it was implemented to match the feel of the current website that we have, uniting both designs in their own weird ways. If you have any feedback on this change, feel free to let me know and I'll see what I can do. smile

Skill Week #2 - Agility
I just need to say that I am so proud of every member that participated in Surreal's Agility Skill Week this past week, you guys and gals did an amazing job running those courses; you worked together, competed in a friendly and helpful manner and made it such a great week!

I am looking forward to the Runecrafting week, which I am still deciding the cut-off for (hint hint) and hopefully things can run as smoothly as they did with Agility! I was absolutely blown away by your participation - so +2 for Surreal, give yourselves a pat on the back Wub

The Future
Motivation, motivation...
As you may have read in our latest blog post, our clan is all about motivation and making Runescape more fun to play as a team! I do have an update in the works that will increase motivation as well as friendships within the clan - this should be an exciting one!!

There will be a new topic in the Democracy forum soon enough asking you about what makes a clan great for you so that ideas can be built off the most popular factors.

Website Gallery
I've been looking at designing a gallery specially made for the clan on the clan website - what I need to ask of anyone who plays in HD at a decent resolution is: feel free to take nice/cool pictures at any events, I may just use them smile Click here to submit gallery images to me of our events.

The Members
Tay - Level 99 Mining
Surreal would like to congratulate Tay (Tayze) on achieving level 99 mining, what a nice cape you have now! Persistance and hard work lead to a great achievement, keep it up! [Tay's G&A]

Humrunking - Agility SW Winner!
A big congratulations goes to Humrunking for completing the Agility skill week in first place (With a whopping 3M+ XP!), I knew you were a beast, but that's just crazy! Very proud of your dedication, mate smile Congratulations as well to Ck Pure and ChangingLane - both did an amazing job clocking up over 1M Agility Experience.

That's it for our monthly news post, I will get into the habit of posting these in a monthly fashion (unless I'm physically unable to *pfft*), keep those XP points rolling in and have a good night! *falls asleep*
You are no better than anyone else, and no one is better than you.
Very nice post. Look forward to more in the months to come.
[Image: zephyr.png][Image: L_Zephyr_l.png]
[Image: R4vciL12942791852-9.gif]
Great stuff Jordan. I've only been here for 2 weeks now but its been awesome.
Looking forward to leveling some RC during the skill week.
Everythings happening it seems Tongue Great post, look forward to whatever is to come within the clan, can't wait for runecrafting week.
[Image: xjWu8.png]
[Image: 2a6jyb5.png]

Thanks for the explanation of the app closings! I'll be hanging around smile Met some nice folks already.

Good job on your progress! You've really got an amazing community started here Biggrin
[img=0x40]http://i.min.us/idZkQa.png[/img]
[img=0x200]http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/137/505/zQLMZ.gif[/img]
[Image: 7WiM6jg.png]
g & a p m p r o f i l e
s t a t s (Click to View)
I enjoyed reading new and upcoming happenings within our clan...Good talk!Good
cant wait to see what you have planned for the future and a big grats to Tay on 99 mining and to Hum in winning the agility skill week!! Biggrin
Great news post Down. Can't wait to see what the future holds! Wub
Adventurer's Log | Exp Tracker | Goals & Achievements
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." - Mark Twain
Nice post!
Congratulations Tay on 99 mining. Can't wait to see what is in store for the future smile
1/99 RuneCrafting
[Image: Ez9Z]
[Image: F8Cs]
[Image: Gtmt]
We must strive to reach the simplicity that lies beyond sophistication.
[Image: SKPQd.gif]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Surreal's Secret Santa 2018 JeliBelski 36 17,179 2018-12-26 22:38:34
Last Post: Cava
  Surreal +8 Downfall 14 8,390 2018-10-07 11:36:16
Last Post: Nick
  A New Surreal Downfall 19 13,894 2018-05-28 07:08:15
Last Post: Jerome
  April at Surreal: Our Best Downfall 11 7,189 2018-04-03 10:27:46
Last Post: Downfall
  Surreal Revealed Revived Jerome 14 7,716 2017-04-18 16:38:30