3 New Staffers!

As you all know, we've been interested in recruiting a few new yellow names into our staff team; and we've been thinking for a while about who would be a good fit for the job, and judging by the quality of all the applications we received, it was definitely a very difficult decision. If we could, we'd make all of you staff - but for now, there are 3 new members of staff that you guys need to know about!

You may have noticed it already, but @Dick@, @Heather@ and @Portus@ have been promoted to Staff! All three of these new staff members have proven that they can contribute to the clan massively, give quality ideas and move us into the future smile

It's a true pleasure to have you guys (and gal) on board, and we're definitely looking forward to working with you on some very fun projects in the near future. Did anyone say new years revolution? Wink

Anywho, congratulations to you three, I know you'll do a wonderful job. Can't wait to work with you! Biggrin
You are no better than anyone else, and no one is better than you.
Gud 1
[Image: 7gfS0.png]
[Image: W_aldo.png]

"If everybody helps his neighbour then who needs help?"

Member of the Year - Member of the Month - TOTM Winner - Fight for Surreal's Top Skiller

(2012-10-04 02:47:33)Downfall Wrote:  judging by the quality of all the applications we received, it was definitely a very difficult decision. If we could, we'd make all of you staff

So you're saying Micah didn't apply?
[Image: motm.png]
[Image: 0ddb418f4b.png]

"The only thing an adult can give a child is a yellow cape." - Chuck Jones
(2012-10-04 03:19:54)Dave Wrote:  
(2012-10-04 02:47:33)Downfall Wrote:  judging by the quality of all the applications we received, it was definitely a very difficult decision. If we could, we'd make all of you staff

So you're saying Micah didn't apply?

That shall remain a mystery :O
You are no better than anyone else, and no one is better than you.
Welcome aboard to staff guys! Wub
New year resolution jordyboo. And grats everyone Grin
Three awesome new quality staff members, I'm very much looking forward to having you all on the team!
[Image: evaluate-staff.png] 
Have a question? My PM is always ON.
cangrats you 3!
(2011-09-15 08:01:49)Meg Wrote:  dw guys, one day my true intelligence will shine for the world to see and I will bask in full glory of the beautiful smart woman I truly am....until i wake up Biggrin

[Image: bkhaO.png]
Good good, congratz!
[Image: unled1bqq.png]
Congratz, I'm certain you'll do a great job!
[Image: Exbajalator.png][Image: Exbajalator.png]
[Image: 2q00m8h.jpg]
[Image: nMqpp.png]
=:-:=  Live Young, Have Fun And May Tomorrow Never Come =:-:=