Swiftkit
Thread Closed 

Speech bubble 
I recently downloaded Swiftkit, and man is it good! It's just so...useful. If there is anyone who has not downloaded it, you should do so, it really is good for the game. If there is anyone who has any useful tips for using the program, that would be of some good use, by all means please share it smile

Give us your thoughts on what you think of the program, assuming you have it, or have used it smile

For those of you who have not yet got it, but want it;
http://www.swiftkit.net/

[Image: xjWu8.png]
[Image: 2a6jyb5.png]

I'll leave this up until Downfall see's it as I'm not 100% sure if we're allowed to be recommending the use of Swiftkit on the forums :S

"the use of such software is not recommended. We do not recommend the use of ANY third-party software, as it is potentially extremely dangerous. Please be aware that there is software out there that claims to be a great add-on, but actually installs a keylogger on your computer and steals your password! You should also be aware that there is dangerous software around that won't necessarily be spotted by your anti-virus software. Scanning downloads is, of course, a very good idea, but it still doesn't 100% eliminate the risk."

^ is quoted off Jagex

I personally use Swiftkit and I find it great to look things up quickly smile
Meg, as far as I know Jagex only issue that warning since they can't guarantee the safety of SwiftKit and don't want to end up in court over such things.

As a SwiftKit user for the last 2-3 years, I can guarantee the security of this program is 100% though. It's a very very handy tool that no RuneScape player should ever go without. It has a built in IRC client, stats lookup, quest guide, item database, clan database, you name it. Wink
Adventurer's Log | Exp Tracker | Goals & Achievements
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." - Mark Twain
Well, I will be sure to ask Downfall before I am to post any links or make any suggestions to any particular programs and/or websites, if I ever do again smile

Its all good Frosty :p I was just be cautious - Downfall said its fine Biggrin
(2010-11-10 11:22:17)Meg Wrote:  Its all good Frosty :p I was just be cautious - Downfall said its fine Biggrin
Phew *wipes sweat from forehead* Tongue

Been using it since it was SwiftSwitch myself and never had any problems. I played without it for like a month once and almost died so yeah, can't live without it Tongue
[Image: Vf5Ok.png]
[Image: k00kmf.png]
I'm sure this topic is fine since Downfall is meant to be doing a guide for Swiftkit / Mirc. Yes Swiftkit is amazing Wub!
I only recently stopped using SwiftKit because it's broken on this computer. Doesn't like Internet Explorer 9, so I'll wait for a new version Tongue Other than that, yeah, I love SK Wub
You are no better than anyone else, and no one is better than you.
I like browsing the internet and I find jumping from SK tab to FF tab annoying so I have it downloaded but don't use it. It is very useful. IRC is there, guides, stats, prices, everything you need runescape related is there making it the best thing to play RS.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Swiftkit Hacked Exbajalator 31 22,234 2013-11-07 18:57:13
Last Post: Jonathan