Nevermind!
Thread Closed 

NEVERMIND, orbs do not sell at all and the price they buy at makes them less efficient than dhide bodies. Thanks for those who offered! Wub

I am buying battlestaves now for 99 crafting. smile So I would greatly appreciate any help from people buying them and selling them to me, I will buy them at the GE price.

I do not have a ton of cash, so at some point I may have to put this on hold temporarily, but it will be around until 99 crafting, just an fyi. :>

P.S. You can post here if you will buy them and I can PM you in-game when I see you on, or you can just pm/tell me in cc when you see me on. I might ask sometimes in CC if I need some. smile
[Image: 7gfS0.png]
[Image: W_aldo.png]

"If everybody helps his neighbour then who needs help?"

Member of the Year - Member of the Month - TOTM Winner - Fight for Surreal's Top Skiller

I'll try to remember to do my daily battlestaves from now onwards to help you out!
Adventurer's Log | Exp Tracker | Goals & Achievements
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." - Mark Twain
ill throw in an offer for 1k at a time
(2011-09-15 08:01:49)Meg Wrote:  dw guys, one day my true intelligence will shine for the world to see and I will bask in full glory of the beautiful smart woman I truly am....until i wake up Biggrin

[Image: bkhaO.png]
what ya going to be doing with the staffs you are making?
[Image: ot3fNDv.png]
Thanks a lot Tay & Zoop! Wub
Selling them on the GE Chris. smile

Member of the Year - Member of the Month - TOTM Winner - Fight for Surreal's Top Skiller

(2012-10-31 12:57:08)AlchemyHawk Wrote:  Thanks a lot Tay & Zoop! Wub
Selling them on the GE Chris. smile

Chris is alching them so I guess if you can both work out a price to buy/sell to eachother you can help one-another! Biggrin
just hl me on irc and I'll get you some!
[Image: FV39kOB.gif]
I'm currently totally broke so I cant help you out. If you had cash I could let an offer go on my account but now I cannot help you I'm sorry.
[Image: unled1bqq.png]
I will sell at mid GE price Chris. :> Thanks Lexx! <3 Thats fine Smith. smile

NEVERMIND, orbs do not sell at all and the price they buy at makes them less efficient than dhide bodies. Thanks for those who offered! Wub