Poll: What do you think of this update?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
5 - Love it!
3 42.86%
4 - It's pretty good
2 28.57%
3 - Not bad
1 14.29%
2 - Could be better
0 0%
1 - Not worth it
0 0%
0 - Hate it
1 14.29%
N/A - Doesn't really affect my gameplay.
0 0%
Total 7 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Free Festive Aura for All Members
Thread Closed 

As the Christmas holiday season approaches, we’re braving icy winds and frostbite to ensure this year’s Christmas is aura-some, with the Festive Aura!

Not only does this aura look cool as ice; activating it gives you an incredible bonus every single day of December: 30 minutes to rake in XP with a massive 50% boost!

Start the month with membership and you’ll get your hands on the aura on December 1st. Details of how you'll get the aura are coming soon. Join on any other day of the month and it’ll be yours the moment your membership starts!

What’s more, every Saturday and Sunday in December is a Winter Weekend, each featuring a hearty bonus for members, starting with this weekend - December 1st and 2nd - with double drops on bosses! There are five weekends in total, with members' bonuses including double Dungeoneering XP and double minigame rewards to come. Watch this space for further updates.

December is already set to be an incredible month with the launch of our Tzhaar Grandmaster Quest: The Brink of Extinction, Player-Owned Ports, plus our awesome Xmas 2012 Stray Dog event. To grab your aura - with its 50% XP boost every day in December - click here and become a member today.

Let the festive season begin!

The RuneScape Team
[Image: 7gfS0.png]
[Image: W_aldo.png]

"If everybody helps his neighbour then who needs help?"

Member of the Year - Member of the Month - TOTM Winner - Fight for Surreal's Top Skiller

Quote:plus our awesome Xmas 2012 Stray Dog event

Do we get to give the dog a bath? That flea infested thing is well overdue for one! No

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT8fBLmBTTuTqnWpZobXvZ...6KwNWjKYqA]
Quote:
What is the point of being an adult , if you can't be childish sometimes.
--Tom Baker as The Fourth Doctor

More excited for the awesome content that sounds like is coming our way, but free exp is never a bad thing either smile
[Image: evaluate-staff.png] 
Have a question? My PM is always ON.
(2012-11-30 00:06:55)AlchemyHawk Wrote:  with members' bonuses including double Dungeoneering XP

SO. HAPPY.
[Image: FV39kOB.gif]
Rumor has it that the aura comes with a new "My max cape doesn't count" title for anyone who achieves all 99s during the month of December.
[Image: motm.png]
[Image: 0ddb418f4b.png]

"The only thing an adult can give a child is a yellow cape." - Chuck Jones
I want one of those Dave!

In other news, Woot!
[Image: angusmotm.png]
Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny.
O btw, apparently the aura has a max of 50K xp per day, which makes it not to OP. Good

I am really happy for this, the aura will gimme a bunch of nice summoning xp (31 x 50 = 1550K free xp), plus double drop weekend so I can finally use up my darts, and double DG weekend for when I start DG. Yahoo
[Image: 7gfS0.png]
[Image: W_aldo.png]

"If everybody helps his neighbour then who needs help?"

Member of the Year - Member of the Month - TOTM Winner - Fight for Surreal's Top Skiller

I'll be using that 50k a day to raise construction Biggrin also excited for double dung exp. Might be getting 99 this month and even more if I get 99 before the month ends Tongue
Should certainly have plenty of dung events in the works for the dung weekend! Cannot wait. Well doesn't necessarily have to be events I guess, everyone will be keen I am sure!

Also for the double boss drop weekend, we should certainly be getting together and heading over to Nex to use up our darts for anyone that has them!
Gimme free exp please! Gotta love it smile
[Image: Vf5Ok.png]
[Image: k00kmf.png]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Novtumber Fest Tokens - Free to a Good Home sorchaflaith 2 2,947 2017-10-29 04:18:59
Last Post: sorchaflaith
  Free bank space Myster Q 6 5,247 2015-06-17 11:26:12
Last Post: Velits
  [Update] Festive Cheer - Christmas Event Ava 0 2,421 2014-12-01 17:59:59
Last Post: Ava
  New Members' Pricing Shay 26 15,993 2012-01-27 15:27:58
Last Post: Walterc69
  Members’ Loyalty Programme – The New Batch Shay 30 37,183 2011-09-26 11:45:41
Last Post: AlchemyHawk