Kingdom Management
Thread Closed 

Hi,

Simple discussion, what do you put your bets on? I go for the max cash based on market prices, here a nice spreadsheet smile

Epic Mightly Link For BIG $$

Cheers

Dieter
Thanks for sharing Wink
[Image: UvXSfs2.png]
[Image: kCsmlGL.jpg][Image: user1-dark.png]
Take a look at my awesome G&A-thread here!
Annual Surreal Awards 2016 (Click to View)
YW smile

Cya all, back on sunday smile
Very nice spreadsheet.. but you forgot to include other alternatives such as 9 Maples and 6 Herbs, which is my preferred method. Not only does it provide some nice herbs and herb seeds (which I need more of than I can collect myself) but the maples supply me with nests (the reason I do them) to mix with my stockpiled Toadflax (unf)s. For those wondering, you get the same amount of nests at 9 as you do at 10. smile
If you want profit, put all on tree's and the extra's on herb Biggrin
I always just put them on what I need. Like, before I had 99 herblore I put them all on herb with rest on trees. After getting 99 herblore I put all on trees until I get 99 farming and rest on coal for smithing, now that I bought all the mith bars for 99 smithing though I'll probably change it to whatever makes me the most cash each week.

I've been getting every tree for farming from mtk since around 70 farming now though, it's slow but really cheap so worth it to me. I'll probably buy farming after smithing is done though so it'll all be for profit pretty soon. Probably use that spread sheet to figure it out so thanks for that one smile

And yes, I know putting them on the highest profit now and just buying trees/herbs/coal would have been more efficient but I like doing some things diy and this just happens to be one of those things lol.. diy to me is not using the GE at all :p
[Image: Vf5Ok.png]
[Image: k00kmf.png]
(2010-11-12 17:39:57)Bug Wrote:  I always just put them on what I need. Like, before I had 99 herblore I put them all on herb with rest on trees. After getting 99 herblore I put all on trees until I get 99 farming and rest on coal for smithing, now that I bought all the mith bars for 99 smithing though I'll probably change it to whatever makes me the most cash each week.

I've been getting every tree for farming from mtk since around 70 farming now though, it's slow but really cheap so worth it to me. I'll probably buy farming after smithing is done though so it'll all be for profit pretty soon. Probably use that spread sheet to figure it out so thanks for that one smile

That's a good idea. I never actually use my Kingdom stuff.. It'd probably motivate me to train more if I did.

Right now I have it set all on trees and the rest on herbs, and sell everything.
[img=0x40]http://i.min.us/idZkQa.png[/img]
[img=0x200]http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/137/505/zQLMZ.gif[/img]
[Image: 7WiM6jg.png]
g & a p m p r o f i l e
s t a t s (Click to View)
At this point in time, that is too much for me to take in LOL. I will read it, and get back to you some other time smile
[Image: xjWu8.png]
[Image: 2a6jyb5.png]

I keep close to 5m on my Kingdom, and check every 2 days for helping out. I never let it go down past 97%. I place my percentages on herbs (making potions) mainly 50%, 25% on coal (to sell) and the other 25% on trees (for nests). The Maple and Mahogany logs I sell.

I have found this works rather very well for me Wink
Typically I use 50% on Maple Trees (for the Nests) and the other 50% on Herbs (for Herblore training). I've never bothered to figure out what's the most cost-efficient way though. However it doesn't really bother me because at least this way, if I have the supplies sitting in my bank, it's more incentive to train the skills! smile
Adventurer's Log | Exp Tracker | Goals & Achievements
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." - Mark Twain

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Answered Kingdom Ryan 25 17,246 2011-11-02 15:45:21
Last Post: Shay