Account Help
Thread Closed 

Well I have seen a lot of stuff around hacking and that recently, so I have decided to be safe rather than sorry about my RS account. First of all I wanted to set-up a JAG account, but the e-mail wasn't going to my current e-mail address, so I realized it must be connected to one of my old e-mail accounts I no longer know. So I want to change my e-mail, but I don't know how to do that without having my old e-mail, could someone help?

P.S. Yes, I will be setting up a separate e-mail account just for this account.
[Image: 7gfS0.png]
[Image: W_aldo.png]

"If everybody helps his neighbour then who needs help?"

Member of the Year - Member of the Month - TOTM Winner - Fight for Surreal's Top Skiller

This should help you Micah Cant Access Registered Email

also QFC: 250-251-0-64151142

Hope you get it sorted out smile
I'd suggest getting a gmail for the JAG email account and set up 2-step verification on it. It's what I use and it's very easy to set-up both the gmail account and the 2-step verification and it makes it really secure. And of course use the gmail only for RS and don't give it out anywhere. All that together and the odds of your RS account getting hijacked is extremely low.
Master of All Wills and Quests
[Image: gohankuten.png][Image: GohanRAWR.gif]
Thanks for the link Meg, that was great. Biggrin

And yes Gohan I will definetely be doing a rs-only gmail account. Tongue

Member of the Year - Member of the Month - TOTM Winner - Fight for Surreal's Top Skiller

So I did want they told me to do (email them with a list of a bunch of information on the account), I answered almost everything so I figured that would be good. I haven't got an e-mail back yet though, its almost been a week. Do you think they just take awhile or I won't get access? :S

In case you forgot, the people you emailed were Jagex Customer Support. Give it another few months.
[Image: zephyr.png][Image: L_Zephyr_l.png]
[Image: R4vciL12942791852-9.gif]
Seems slow to me, when I emailed Jagex for about the same reasons they emailed me back within hours with an automated response and an actual Jagex rep emailed me personally about 3-4 days later.
[Image: Vf5Ok.png]
[Image: k00kmf.png]
Hmm..ok Bug. :S I was afraid of that. Do you think I should try e-mailing them again?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Need Help Runetrack account views [ DONE ] Juicy Papaya 8 6,266 2014-06-27 13:24:34
Last Post: Juicy Papaya
  Runetrack account-DONE Jonathan 8 7,411 2014-06-20 07:43:32
Last Post: Jonathan
  Runetrack account :) Exciled 5 5,445 2014-01-22 14:44:54
Last Post: Exciled
  Account Security!! Ava 20 11,614 2011-01-27 23:20:40
Last Post: Smith