[Answered] Who are??
Thread Closed 

Who are the best monsters for dropping herbs?
Abberent Spectre's drop all kinds of herbs Blacky smile
Here a few monsters that drop herbs, seconds and water vials quite regularly:
Cave crawlers
Chaos druids
Aberrant spectres
Flesh crawlers
Water elementals drop water vials mainly plus herbs

Hope this helps you Good

Aberrant Spectres are great herb droppers and if you've done the quest you can cannon them down in the tunnel south of Sumona.
Thanks guy i will have to give them ago i only need five more levels till 75 Herb
Blacky do you do Kingdom Management as well? thats a great way to collect herbs as well
(2010-11-17 00:39:58)Meg Wrote:  Aberrant Spectres are great herb droppers and if you've done the quest you can cannon them down in the tunnel south of Sumona.

That's super expensive. Tongue

On task I was like "Holy cow, I made 300k profit"

Went back there to train ranged, lost like...2-3m. XD
Oh yeah, definately agree with Aberrant Spectres. In one task I made over 600k, what a great task that was...
[Image: xjWu8.png]
[Image: 2a6jyb5.png]

It's probably better to just do Kingdom management along with farming your own herbs, while doing another skill. You can focus on this other skill and still get all the herbs needed, that way you can do 2 skills at once Biggrin

But yeah, if you're determined to get them even faster, aberrant spectres is your best bet. The use of herbicide for the lower level herbs is great too, since you'll get double the clean xp for them instead of just leaving them on floor; they'll also disappear instead of being in the way.
FAST and EASY - Cave Crawlers smile