RuneScape Zombie Apocalypse
Thread Closed 

A friend of mine posted this on Tumblr. It was a bit of fun, so I thought I might share it here, too. Have a think and post your replies. Should be interesting smile
Here's the scenario:

Runescape is now real life and zombies have taken over.
  • The last person you spoke to on RS through your private chat, and the last NPC that you spoke to, are your two team mates. And yes, bots that spammed your PM do count.
  • The last place you teleported to is where you’ll spawn.
  • Your current equipped gear is what you have to defend yourself with.
  • The first 3 items in your bank are what you can use to your advantage.
  • You have no food, but full prayer.

How long will you survive, and what’s your plan?
salv and port master
top of wizards tower
h'ween mask and gnome scarf(be warm atleast)
yo-yo, hammer and chisel

ill last ages, jump to runespan
[Image: ot3fNDv.png]
Haha. Perfect. Zombies don't know how to get to Runespan. Plus, you can work on 99 RC Tongue
(2013-05-02 08:36:21)Chris J Y Wrote:  salv and port master
top of wizards tower
h'ween mask and gnome scarf(be warm atleast)
yo-yo, hammer and chisel

ill last ages, jump to runespan

Omg Chris and me would wreck all zombies <3
Not sure who last person I spoke to in PM was but last NPC was exchange clerk.
Ports portal was the last place I teleported to.
Wearing full karils with a royal crossbow and royal bolts with vampyrism aura.
My first 3 items are tokkul and castle wars tickets lol.

My plan would be to run over and loot the fishing supply store, grocery store, battleaxe shop, and rune shop in port sarim then go and take one of my ships out to sea to get away from the zombies. I can use the fishing supplies to catch fish and use the runes for fire spells to cook em lol. And I have my crossbow and the battleaxes i looted for defense. I could probably sail the ship to an island and set up a fortress.

Though one question is what all becomes zombies? Cause that will change my plan if the fish become zombies as well since then I wouldn't have them as a food source.
Master of All Wills and Quests
[Image: gohankuten.png][Image: GohanRAWR.gif]
The zombie outbreak has meant Phil and I have been trapped at the Grand Exchange and forced to team up with the female Grand exchange banker, with nothing more than a piddly dwarven army axe between us to protect ourselves. We also have a massive supply of broad arrows, but with no bow Phil has resorted to randomly hurling the arrows at zombies with little to no sense of direction causing no damage and serving only to rile them up.
I've grabbed an orb of oculus, useful for seeing zombies from a safe distance.
We have a large number of empty baskets as well, there is no use for them, but if we find some sort of writing implement there is a possibility to draw a zombie face on a basket and wear it. Nobody would suspect a thing.

[Image: 2LhH5.jpg]

I don't fancy our chances, primarily because the grand exchange banker has no arms.

[Image: 2LhP9.png]

As the grand exchange is already filled with mindless zombies (aka ge standers) we would be quickly swarmed and likely die in a hellish basket fury.
[Image: 2OCEe]
Brilliant responses. Haha.

Speaking of Shaun of the Dead, here's the one I wrote earlier when I first saw this:

===================================

Okay, this is valid reason to take a break from Statistics homework.
  • Teammates: AP Soccer (a friend of mine) and Surula the Barmaid? She seems like a badass, and AP is pretty switched on. Yeah, we’d make a great team.
  • Spawn Point: Shilo Village Gem Mine? Damn, already getting creepy.
  • Gear: Fisherman’s outfit, Karamja Gloves 4, and a Greater Runic Staff with a single Ice Barrage charge in it so it glows. Okay, I’m already pretty screwed.
  • Items: An Ancient Statuette, a Raw Sea Turtle, and 3 Agile Tops.
First, climb up the ladder. You’ll never survive if you’re cornered. Raid the General Store. It has Iron Hatchets, Leather items, a tinderbox, candles, cooked meat, rope and a machete. Grab them, equip the leather items and a machete. Hurdle the exit, use the single barrage spell on the zombies in the Shilo Village exit so we’ve got a bit of a chance.

There’s a few Jungle Foresters in the area that would be zombified. Attempt to take them out one at a time. Quietly make our way to the northern part of Tai Bwo Wannai. Harvest the Calquats (are they even edible?) without being noticed. I have some planted in the patch.

This plan is taking too long and I need to get back to work, so we go to the Dead Man’s Chest (bar in Brimhaven), have a nice cold pint, and wait for all this to blow over.
I last teleported to Trollheim Last Pm was Chrsi (luna tics) i have full bandos (helm, chest plate, tasset, boots, gloves ) sara whisper, sara godsword, prayer cape and warrior ring.

The last Npc that i talked to was The bot nuke announcer (no idea why, might have mis clicked)

My three items in bank are C-wars tickets 300+ feathers 46k of them and 2 machetes.

As for a plan, i would think i would be pretty okay with Chris and me stuck on top the the hill, My gear is good out put and sara sword does heal and restore prayer so i dont think i would have a problem fending them off. I think my main goal would be to protect Chris at all cost with my awesome pvm experience =P . As i restore prayer as i go through the herds of zombies. While the Announcer would be narrating every move i make (have you heard how awesome he sounds?) Doubt he would do any help at all.

After a few days of fighting, when the hoards slow their roll. I assume me and chris would kill the announcer and eat him. I would use my c-wars tickets to start a fire at night to keep us warm. and make the most awesome feather bed that anyone could have ever seen............ever !! . The Machetes im sure would go to Chris, since she never seams to have a weapon on her at all. So she can use that to fend her self.

Now as for long term survival. I would try going north (as zombies are slower in snow) and slaughter the wolfs for food and hides for warmth. Past that im sure we'll hit a point where there is no food left, so i will end my self and hope Chris eats me to live and gear to fend off and fight a little longer.
Last person that pmed me was Angus, last NPC was Pauline (Fantastical.)
Lunar Isle
MMS, Fury, Max Cape, Goliath Gloves, Flares, Pharaoh top and sandals.
First three things in my bank are 10.5M Vials, 8.1k WF Vials, and 4.5k WF Juju Vials....

I'd survive forever. Hide in the chicken house.
[Image: FV39kOB.gif]
Zombies wouldn't know how to get in the chicken house. Seems safe. Tongue

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Funny runescape memes Oxide 1 6,471 2018-07-16 09:19:37
Last Post: Meg
  Your RuneScape Shopping List (DXP) Crazy Nurse 17 12,239 2018-02-01 15:01:30
Last Post: JeliBelski
  12/12/2016 Runescape Update! PiXeYstyx 3 3,579 2016-12-14 13:31:16
Last Post: PiXeYstyx
  Problems with accessing RuneScape? ChangingLane 1 2,744 2016-10-21 21:59:26
Last Post: ChangingLane