Compiling some quick divination information
Thread Closed 

Just going off of a couple vids I've seen on the matter, every video gives more information generally then what is stated in them and the key to getting slightly ahead of your competition is by understanding as much about this information before the skill comes out. Please note this is intended for skilling rather then lore about the skill.

Sooooo for starters, here's a list of the videos for divination (More may be added if people have some to share or if I come by some others)

The idea for this quick compilation, but I thought I'd have a look into the images myself a bit more as they interested me.

Divination Part 1:

Alright, a lot of information to get through from this video.

This first image shows the list of energy products in the order that we'll be leveling, it also shows that some of the items we create won't be exchangeable, the xp for making the items is so small, that it's not really worth doing it I think to level up your skills.

The other thing to note from this image and examples I'll provide later on is that you'll need the resources from each of the previous skills to farm the next energy products via the 'Boons'.
This is essentially what we'll be doing to level up I'm assuming to get to 99. Mod mark stated that the skill encapsulates hunter, fishing and runespan. These 3 skills are done so by having to hunt for the energy, the energy won't be staying in one place, but it will be in certain area; runespan in the sense that once we've found the energy we'll be farming from it like we would at during runespan; and lastly fishing, which I assumed we'd need some kind of container for collecting the energy, much like you need bait for fishing, I'm a bit skeptical on this though, starting to doubt that we will need any bait.

The boons say that they're a permanent effect, so probably only one of each will be required so that we can farm the next energy.

[Image: xa5UP4x.png]

This picture is of the first energy we'll be farming, up to level 10.
[Image: mUJnJRE.png]

Bright Energy at lvl 20.
[Image: t6qtHwR.png]

We'll reach the final energy at level 92, so not all energies will be available every 10 levels.
[Image: xA6EAFY.png]

Images of the locations that we'll be farming the energies. It also says that free to play will be able to start leveling the skill up to level 5, so that would mean that the first energy (pale energy) will be located in a free to play area.
[Image: LZiiKlF.png]
[Image: b2AaPuy.jpg]
[Image: wNEgXoG.png]

Divination Part 2:

Start divination west of Lumbridge crater, south of edgeville lodestone.
Here there are three npc's that will provide information about divination, 'Order' (or aura or something, who will presumably give us the skill cape) is the leader said to be the first you should talk to, then there's Fazarn and May for more advanced info.
[Image: Exbajalator.png][Image: Exbajalator.png]
[Image: 2q00m8h.jpg]
[Image: nMqpp.png]
=:-:=  Live Young, Have Fun And May Tomorrow Never Come =:-:=
Awesome info Brock. Thanks, just a *couple* hours left. So clooooose
Is the glass half empty or half full? Neither, the glass is twice as big as it needs to be.
[Image: EW4yt.gif]
Yup, should be fun ^^

Wish I could have done this a bit earlier, but ah well. Most of you will already know of this information, but I'm a little late to the party so thought I'd get as much information as I could as possible quickly so that I'm not during the initial minutes of the skill reading about what the heck I'm supposed to be doing.

I'm thinking it might come out next week to be honest, it would be understandable for Jagex to delay such a large update as long as possible to rid it of any bugs, and there's still a Tuesday after today left.
It'll come out tomorrow, already been confirmed
Alright cheers
Nice compiling Brock, puts it in one location and easy to read/understand smile
[Image: Vf5Ok.png]
[Image: k00kmf.png]
Thanks for the info!
There's a few things I'm still unsure of.

- I'm uncertain still of what Mod Mark meant by it is a mixture of fishing, hunter and runespan. Other people have said it's like fishing because you stand still to collect the stuff, but how is that any different then runespan.

- Looking at the first video again, he seems to have access to the list of energies and crafting them near the clan camps, but it's probably just something you can access anywhere.

- The location of the energies, but I guess those will show up on the world map, they'll probably put up on the website more information on the skill and specifically where you can find the different energies around the world.

- and lastly if it's necessary for us to even go meet the people near Draynor village, I've placed myself there anyway since the information they give should be useful.

I'm going to check the HLF's incase a mod has answered players and if there's additional information available to us.
Excellent collaboration of information Brock. I'm so excited for the release now! I've been reading on the RSOF that most people are expecting the update to be around 2-3PM BST 20/08 (Tuesday) as this is generally when most updates are released. That's no guarantee, but it's probably a good idea for everyone to try and make sure they're free around this time smile
Adventurer's Log | Exp Tracker | Goals & Achievements
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." - Mark Twain
Alright, yeah I kind of expected it to start late for us Australians, I'm thinking it'll be better for me to only be on for a couple hours and then sleep. When I wake up there will be more information anyway.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Membership Price - Important Information Ava 6 5,215 2014-11-27 01:37:52
Last Post: Jerome
Speech bubble Divination - More or Less people? Ava 5 4,779 2014-03-04 15:26:42
Last Post: Lissesul
  Divination Hidden308 7 5,089 2014-01-28 19:08:22
Last Post: Exciled