Surreal's Yearly Awards!

Surreal's Yearly Awards
2013 Edition!
[Image: 5mXCL.png]

Information

Each year Surreal will come together to participate in the Yearly Clan Awards. These awards are used to recognize the stand out members of our clan, as well as highlight and showcase our most widely recognized and different personalities around the clan. During every awards period we will have a number of different awards available for nomination.

The Awards Process

Below is an outline of how the awards process will be run.
  • Nominations are sent to @Angus@ via PM. These will be opened from when this thread is posted.
  • Nominations will close and Voting will begin on the 30th of November.
  • Voting will close on the 14th of December.
  • Results will be announced on the 21st of December.

We will have two different sections for our awards, Clan Orientated and Fun Based. During the nomination and voting periods, there will be 5 Awards available for each section.

The Rewards

If your name is nominated and you then receive enough votes to be declared a winner of a category, you will receive a custom-made signature to add to your forum profile.

FAQ

How many awards can one person win?

A single clan member may be nominated for as many award categories as there are available, however, they may only win a maximum of two awards. If at the end of voting, they have won more than two awards, then they will win the categories that they received the most votes for. In the other categories, the member with the next highest number of votes will then take the award.

What happens if there is a tie in the voting between a number of members?

If a tie occurs, then the members involved in the tie will all receive an award. There will be no tie breaks.

Who can I vote for?

Any full clan member is eligible to win an award, including Staff Members. Guests, Clan Buddies and Trial members are NOT eligible.

Do I have to vote?

Voting is completely optional. We will not force you to vote. These awards are simply so you can place your support behind your fellow clan-mates in the hope that they'll perhaps get the recognition they deserve.

Who is eligible to vote and nominate?

Trial Members, Clan Members and Staff Members all have the power to cast votes and place nominations. Trial Members, however, may not win any awards and therefore may not be nominated. If a Trial member becomes a Full Clan Member during the Nomination or Voting period, he/she will still NOT be eligible. You must be a full member+ at the time of the Awards being opened.

May I vote or nominate myself?

No.
[Image: angusmotm.png]
Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny.
Yes .......
Great to see this revived! Awesome job Angus <3
Adventurer's Log | Exp Tracker | Goals & Achievements
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." - Mark Twain
Where's the forum to fill out
(2013-11-23 01:59:46)Killians Wrote:  Where's the forum to fill out

http://www.clansurreal.com/board/thread-...#pid120923

(y)
Adventurer's Log | Exp Tracker | Goals & Achievements
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." - Mark Twain
Love you tay <3
Good Luck Guys!
I vote for Miley! <3
What about honoured members? Can they win?

pls pls...
[Image: evaluate-staff.png] 
Have a question? My PM is always ON.
If they pay me $20 Wink
[Image: angusmotm.png]
Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Surreal's Secret Santa 2018 JeliBelski 36 17,132 2018-12-26 22:38:34
Last Post: Cava
  Surreal +8 Downfall 14 8,379 2018-10-07 11:36:16
Last Post: Nick
  A New Surreal Downfall 19 13,856 2018-05-28 07:08:15
Last Post: Jerome
  April at Surreal: Our Best Downfall 11 7,179 2018-04-03 10:27:46
Last Post: Downfall
  Surreal Revealed Revived Jerome 14 7,710 2017-04-18 16:38:30
Last Post: Lady Spyra