[Answered] Pest Queen
Thread Closed 

I CAN'T KILL HER

Angry2Angry2Angry2

I've looked at a few guides.. but I just can't seem to do it right.

I'm wearing black dhide, bandos gloves, helm of nietz, soul wars cape, d boots, glory ammy (too cheap to buy a fury), obby shield (don't have near enough money to buy a dfs). I brought a spirit kyatt and ambush scrolls, and I've tried to use both rocktail and sara brews.

Do you have any advice on killing her? I basically just fight until I run out of food, and at the point shes only like half dead.

:|

HALP!! Shok
[img=0x40]http://i.min.us/idZkQa.png[/img]
[img=0x200]http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/137/505/zQLMZ.gif[/img]
[Image: 7WiM6jg.png]
g & a p m p r o f i l e
s t a t s (Click to View)
Attack the defilers. Make sure they dont kill your void helpers, cause they are the ones that do most of the damage. Bring a healing summon instead
[Image: zephyr.png][Image: L_Zephyr_l.png]
[Image: R4vciL12942791852-9.gif]
Kill those elite defilers asap and bring a spec restore or 2 so you can keep spec'ing it. Every time it stops attacking and looks like it's climaxing to orgasm, use Korasi's spec to stop her special and hit her a good amount of lp. At first, the healers will keep healing her, but when the archers are rounded up properly that's when you start hitting the big fat pest. Use the stab option on Korasi's sword. The ambush scrolls are a good method.

Pray Melee and switch to Magic when you run off to kill defilers. Don't kill them until right after one of the queen's specials though, or you might risk that she specs as you're killing a defiler.

You might wanna take a summoning potion or 2 as well, to keep your summon special bar up for more ambush attacks.

Guess that's all, hope it helped.
This is how I managed to kill her:

I used black d'hide set, helm of neitiznot, barrow gloves, dragon boots, toktz-ket-xil (obby shield), soul wars cape and glory amulet. As weapon I only used Korasi's Sword.
My inventory was filled with Super Restores and Saradomin Brews on a 1/3 ratio. I also brought a War Tortoise which was also filled with Super Restores and Saradomin Brews on a 1/3 ratio.
You need to make sure you kill the Defilers right away because they can harm your Rangers, which take care of the Healers. When killing the Defilers, I prayed Protect from Magic and while fighting the queen, I prayed Protect from Melee.
Also, when she is charging for her special attack, use the special attack of Korasi's sword to stop her (failure will result in aprox 500 damage and death of your comrades). I didn't bring any Spec restores because I can't make them but bringing 1 should be enough to use the special whenever she does.

I hope this, and the other posts, are of much help and good luck on killing her smile
[Image: UvXSfs2.png]
[Image: kCsmlGL.jpg][Image: user1-dark.png]
Take a look at my awesome G&A-thread here!
Annual Surreal Awards 2016 (Click to View)
I like this post, because I cannot do it either lol. I shall keep trying, and good luck to you Ava smile
[Image: xjWu8.png]
[Image: 2a6jyb5.png]

I just used saradomin brews and the likes, mostly my gear that I'd bring to a trip to Saradomin GWD and it seemed to work pretty well. I found it quite easy, you just have to make sure the void creatures are on you because they will kill the soliders trying to help you.
You are no better than anyone else, and no one is better than you.
I just brought brews with a beast of burden. You probably already know this but, kill the elite defilers first to stop them from killing your archers and use your spec when the Pest Queen tries to use her special. It gets a lot easier as you go on because you'll build your archers up until you have quite a lot and they'll take out the healers pretty fast.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Queen Black Dragon, Diamond Jubilee and Clue Fest Mini Kniight 11 7,776 2012-06-01 16:00:08
Last Post: Whiskey