Referral Programme

Hi Surreal!

@Danny@ has already notified you guys and gals of the most recent update we've released for Surreal, but we're not stopping there. We are introducing a referral programme for you. This is pretty much our way of rewarding you for spreading the word about Surreal. Our aim is to create a family-like atmosphere where people feel at home. A great way we've been able to achieve that is through word of mouth.

This programme allows you to be entered into the draw for a bond, and could get you some neat activity bonuses, for simply bringing a friend to join you here. Sounds great, eh? smile

If you'd like to learn more about how you can be rewarded for bringing your mates to Surreal, click me. The rewards do indeed stack, so if you refer 3 friends, and they all make the cut, you'll be entered 3 times into the draw, and will receive 150 activity points when they are 2 months into their membership.

Thanks! We really do appreciate feedback from you, so please let us know if there's something else we could do. Also, if you have any questions about this, this is the thread to ask it in!
You are no better than anyone else, and no one is better than you.
This is a great update smile Word of mouth is always a good way of getting new members into the clan through friends etc. After all, we're here because we enjoy being here & so would know suitable people who would equally like being here.
TERRWYN: Welsh name meaning "brave fair one."

[Image: pbmJpDG.png][Image: e5juWGD.png]
[Image: 9mnl8B0.gif][Image: RnAibsa.png]
[Image: user1-dark.png]    
Skill pets since my return 4th September 2018
19th October - Bernie the Firemaking pet drop 
30th October - Brains the Farming pet drop
8th November - Malcolm the Invention pet drop
16th November - Shamini the Summoning pet drop
One thing I can say... Good
[Image: 7cDz1.png]
[Image: 5FVMQQ3.png]
This is good because usually friends of people already in the clan are quality people. smile
[Image: 7gfS0.png]
[Image: W_aldo.png]

"If everybody helps his neighbour then who needs help?"

Member of the Year - Member of the Month - TOTM Winner - Fight for Surreal's Top Skiller

Sounds good