Dominion Tower and Drygores Help
Thread Closed 

Hey guys I need some help to combat related stuff (as always)

Right now I'm going for comp cape and one of the reqs is the desert tasks so I need to "complete" the dominion tower. I need tips (gear+inventory) to get the jornals pages asap.

Also I plan on the near future to start doing some bossing and more combat. Which drygore do recomend for me to get? Do I buy normal and off-hand? or there is something (melee related) that is better?
I cant really remember what gear and invent to use, but I know that climber mode is the best way to get pages. Just go as high as possible.

Drygore mace and offhand mace are a good start, the main hand has a +9 prayer bonus. The best set of drygores is the longswords, but not by a huge amount. Maces are also the cheapest ~25m cheaper for the set. Personally I use drygore rapiers and they work just fine smile
[Image: angusmotm.png]
Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny.
ye i did it not to long ago using drygore maces + superior tetsu with Anchients spells and it wasnt too hard.
[Image: user1-light.png][Image: 2JSik6b.jpg]
Honestly with drygores it's mostly about preference, personally i like using rapiers but maces are nice because like Angus said they have a prayer boost (but slightly less powerful) and longswords are pretty much equal with rapiers.

And with Dom Tower I'm not too familiar but I've gotten a good number of pages doing Climber mode. The wiki says that "the higher your dominion factor, the higher chance you seem to have to get pages." So keep that in mind, and good luck Wink
When I was doing dom tower climber mode was the way to go for pages and for unlocking bosses. Just go as high as you can in climber to rack up the factor. Also make sure to do 25 floors of endurance mode so you unlock the 2 rewards from there. Also turn taunts off cause they just waste time. And don't forget to spectate a match and to do all the special fights. Once you get all those done just doing climber for awhile will get you the journal pages easily.

As for drygores I would go with maces since they have prayer boost and have a higher speed than the rapier or longswords. But ultimately just go with whichever pair you like the look of best/have cool looking overrides for.
Master of All Wills and Quests
[Image: gohankuten.png][Image: GohanRAWR.gif]
From what I remember of the dominion tower, you will want all combat styles, runes, stab/slash/crush melee weapons for the golems, ice gloves, and antifires (hopefully I didn't forget anything). Anything else you will need for a particular boss is provided in the arena, and then you just pick out your best weapon to use for everything else (I did it with a royal crossbow). You want some good armor for the tougher bosses, but for the most part I was able to get away with using void elite for the damage bonus. You'll be able to bank for food/potions or anything else you need in between rounds. You should be doing climber mode like Angus said, and just go as many rounds as you can for the most dominion factor.
[Image: motm.png]
[Image: 0ddb418f4b.png]

"The only thing an adult can give a child is a yellow cape." - Chuck Jones

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Update] Snowverload & Dominion Tower Rumble Mode Ava 0 2,731 2014-12-09 01:38:39
Last Post: Ava
  [BTS] Dominion Tower Rumble Mode Ava 0 2,167 2014-12-05 17:51:46
Last Post: Ava
  Temple Trekking and Dominion Tower Help Mini Kniight 2 4,633 2013-04-30 23:22:14
Last Post: Angus
  Slayer Tower: Revamped Bug 3 3,385 2013-02-14 03:30:19
Last Post: AlchemyHawk
  Dominion Tower Boss - Sunfreet Shay 8 5,667 2012-02-23 15:03:40
Last Post: Jiri